Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is definitely as last minute as I can get but if anyone wants to go...it'd be cool. I'm going to drive out on the 94E starting from Telegraph Canyon and Eastlake Pkwy. I told a few friends about it but they haven't given me a definite answer. I'm still driving out on the twisties tomorrow regardless of attendance. I've been riding the 94E almost every Sunday afternoon for several months now on my sport bike and now that my mx6 is driveable, I want to take it out for a spin...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got back from the drive a little while ago. It was cool. A couple friends showed up and everything went well. I guess the next time I take the mx6 out on twisties is when scpoc or sd6 has another cruise. I'll stick to my sport bike in the back roads for now. Laters...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just keep us posted. I'll definitely try to make it to the next one but hopefully it's before I settle down with my career change. It'll be difficult to get time off as a new employee.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
MDRNIM6 said:
Just keep us posted. I'll definitely try to make it to the next one but hopefully it's before I settle down with my career change. It'll be difficult to get time off as a new employee.
no problem. i'll do my best to keep everyone advised. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts