Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls

I am selling my 2.5" SARD Racing boost gague which has come straight off my MX6. It is in excellent condition with no scratches on the face whatsoever. It reads boost in BAR and not PSI as the www.sardracing.com have researched it to be more accurate. The readings go all the way up to 2.5 bar for the extreme turbo finatic.

Pics will be emailed as I am having trouble loading them up.

Please make a reasonable offer as I did pay more than $160 straight from Japan. Buyer will not be disappointed.

The gauge comes with mounting ring, nuts but no vacuum hose or electrical plug (can get from any electrical store) or wires nor manual. Im not sure what its called. One is for ground and the other is for power.

Im contactable on 0413 385 599 or [email protected]
It'll be on ebay soon if there are no hits here. thanks guys and girls.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
hi mate i am in adelaide as well. if you can email me some pics then i might be interested, I am mainly looking for an autometer brand in good used condition and at a resonable price, but email me and i see what it is.

also would it be 2 5/8? as that is what I am looking for.

[email protected]

cheers

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
no worries mate thanks for the pic. they look fine though, well how much you want for it anyways. I havent seen many of this brand before so gotta investigate a bit on it and see how it is. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for around $70 as it is immaculate. No pressure to buy so its completely up to you. sardracing.com shows the products etc. It was brand new from Japan when i got it. thanks 91gd626turbo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts