Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre-warning,it is had better be good...

So who has drivin your car that wo8uld impress the members of this forum.

Im talking your actual car, not clarksons review of it from the 1990's when he drove it

so ladies and gents, what you got to impress me and me sotch

DO YOUR WORST LADDIES AND LADIES!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
The most famous person to have driven the 6 would be the Rodhog- the most famous to have been in the passenger seat was an ex USA penthouse cover girl ;>).

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
YEs That's true - I smelt and even I think licked that Seat after she left that car.

DAM YOU !

Yes I did drive boosting6's car I even detailed it once.

My own car Famous hmmm. Lets See how about a Aussie race car driver - GT-P champion, Well known Rotary Tuner - Ric Shaw has driven and okay Tunes all my cars.

Oh and The local hero THE LAKEMBA KID. He's a nut bar. Has problems I really should not let him drive.

You know whats funny that other 2nd Gen you got of Michelin man - well I know it's been in my street I proberly did sit in it. Can't remember if I drove it. but regards less, if you want a Whore car thats been almost all around Australia.

but of course this does lead to the ultimate question

WHO DROVE YOUR CAR ?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Me

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Pacman reversed my car 5m once :shrug:

Other than that - no one really.

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
we were fuckin in the back seat

no, i got no one.. it was a joke because she hates cars and young people so much(obviously)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this thread made perfect sense when we (fizzy me and my bro) put it up on saturday night,,,, after numerous smatterings of whisky...
but it all stemmed back to a conversation we were having about the late, grate world rally champion Colin Mcrae, ..and yea he drove my mx6 from one side of town to the other...off his nut!!!! what a guy..

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
we were [fizzle]in in the back seat

no, i got no one.. it was a joke because she hates cars and young people so much(obviously)
Anna Corren you have problems, seriously

Man she don't hate cars - Trust me SHE Don't hate cars.

Hell none of them hate cars.

It's jsut that you don't have enough COKE.
Mazda's dont' cut it with COKE.

the gaps are too big. its why you don't see Coke lovers in jap or cheap aussie cars unless they are junkies.

YOu need the small gaps or Leather clad covered centre consoles.
So when you line up on the arm rest in the middle you can push nicly with your nose and it works.

Notice how all Luxury cars have it even way back.

My Vinal one in the wagon works okay but it's bit obvious when you miss being black.

leather arm rests in Mercs-Lexus-BMW -RangeRovers don't wear unless the drivers was and abuser. Seriously

they are always n perfect not wear arm rest height so easy to spot in an auction.

If you rub your nose you can feel the corrigations in it.

Colin Mc rae Cool

but I'd rather have Sebastian loeb drive my car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts