1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Had my eye on it too, lets hope it doesnt have a catalogue of mot issues that need sorting. Scary low price for an R plate IMO

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had my eye on it too, lets hope it doesnt have a catalogue of mot issues that need sorting. Scary low price for an R plate IMO
The only reason i didn't bid to be honest windy was the lack of MOT, would need to see it first and have a word with the owner to see if they were aware of any issues. Hopefully our fellow member has got himself a right bargain, only 80k on the clock to.

Oh and keep your hands off you, you'd only want to rip her to peices;);)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I took one look at that car and thought "yes please". I can take any parts I need for the mot from the donor cars and be running round in a mint R plate for under £500. No way I would break an R plate, no matter how cheap it was.

·
Registered
859 Posts
i was watching this also, but again lack of MOT and distance put me off, but at least someone got a bargain (probably).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fingers crossed!

I'll let all u guys know how it pans out

Nige

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not really any probs dave (with the exception of this damn tensioner pulley!) well u saw it last time ;) with no middle finger :p

TBH it'll be sad to see the white 6 go as i love the colour :cool: but i couldn't miss the opportunity to get a newer (hopefully better) one at that price.

U could come up and see it sometime if u like!

Nige :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah no worries ur welcome come round once i have sorted picking it up.

As for the £50 :tdown:

:p

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
That's an amazing price for a once £20K+ car.

Still I have seen one year old Aston Martins going for slightly over half their price when new.

This Credit Crunch does have some advantages....:)

Paula

1 - 11 of 11 Posts