Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my BABY!!!! Some A$$ hole hit the side of my car on the way to school!!!!! I was parked on the side of the road and checked to see if it was safe to merge. It was all good after a few cars passed me so I went. 3 sec later some moron hit me in my quarter panal!!!!!!!!!!!! Frikin HONDAS!!!!! I guess that he was changing lanes or somin to get to school faster because there was traffic! So I called my insurance company and the said that it's all my fualt because other cars have the right of way and I went from being parked to going in motion. So I figure that my insurance will go up, I have a FAT dent in the side of my 6 and I'm just PISSED!!!!!!! Sorry guys just wanted to complaine to someone. I'll post pics soon I'm sure that the insurance company will want some.

G

·
OOOOhh man, I feel your pain :( it's almost like you don't wanna drive it anymore cuz you're embarressed about it huh? I would be too and it's BS that say it's your fault!! Did the other AS$HOLE have any damage?? Well I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune man

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na the only damage that the other guy had was on his bumper where the right turn signal is. I guess it's not going to be so bad. My mom works for the MTA here in Cali and she knows a friend who paints and fixed the trains when they get recked. He told me to take a few pics and send them to my mom at work, he'll take a look and see how much he'll do it for. I might as well have him paint the whole car while I'm at it. Thinking about red it's grey now with grey int. What do ya think?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Arcadia ( Right out side of LA)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts