Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1147 Posts

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking that this should be a nice whoring thread...

The rules are rather simple, and mostly explained in the subject. Simply state any fact or logical supposition about the person whose post will be immediately before your own. Because in times of rapid posting, this may get confusing, it would be a good idea to put the name of the previous member in your post. :)

I'll start, using Jones (Solarslash) for my subject since his was the last post I replied to. :)

Solarslash

Brian has managed to amass a rather impressive post count without resorting to whoring. Slow consistency is suiting him well. :)

Let's try to keep it civil for as long as possible, okay?

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Rick...he amassed a high post count WHILE whoring so much, but it's ok. So many of his posts are either funny, insightful, or helpful, that it doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Rick

Rick is the guy who taught me everything i know about post whoring :D

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Kris is an apt pupil, and she's taught me a great deal about the ******* hick lifestyle. :D

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mxer

He doesn't know that I in fact plan to be gone all day tomorrow, at which time I believe this thread will gain autonomy from the "working" whores.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
rblue doesnt follow the rules very well @-

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Kris for Ms. MX6!!

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Trent is my louisiana buddy who I've never met but his car used to be exactly like mine, BUT he got a good dealon a body kit so he's no longer my twin

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kris will be at a minimum of 1000 posts by the end of the month. :)

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Rick has awfully high hopes :p

The rest of you people suck.... come on I know there's more than 4 people on the board :rolleyes:

Make that 6 ;)

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kris misses her watermelon.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Kris expects too much of [email protected] ..people don't respond to threads where they won't get stuff said about them.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
mavric has that cool picture of his car from the street racing article and he lives in st. louie where I happen to be planning to go in January

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mavric is rightfully upset, as his original post was rather nice - in its own way - and the rules I'd laid down didn't allow me to reply to it.

He's also got a reply awaiting him in another thread.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brad doesn't always follow rules well either, and he should tell me how his paper thingy turned out.

1 - 20 of 1147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.