Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got someone emailing me from mx6.com and saying i know them and they want to chat what chat programs do i have.

There asking me to buy them a car its the old fake cheque scam which really wont work that well.

Just thought you guys might like to know :freak:

Bloody annoying i can't find th damn email now :damnmad:

I'll post it if i find it but anyone else get emailed by a mx6.com member?

Reactions: EMEX6

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I got one a couple of months ago from some random username asking if I was selling a Nokia 3220. Of course I wasnt selling a Nokia 3220, but how the hell did they know the exact kind of phone I have :confused: coincidence? Weird

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
well i have something kinda not the same.....but i was browsing the fe3 forums and this guy kept pm'ing my asking if i had a fe3 and what i was doing and stuff. i think he was trying to sell stuff. after i said i dont have one, he lost interest. kinda stalkerish to think someones on one forum, looking at the bottom whos there......pouncing on them

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah. dont see wats worth getting worked up about cos taking the extra 30 seconds to delete the emails/pm isnt really that hard

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
yeh i just find it interesting to see who tries to make a buck on here, or even people who get paid or something to spam these sites. anyone remember "roomba vacs"? :muhaha: got those spammers were like a rash

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
oh shit yeah y didnt i think of that
give me a tic ill find the person that tried to dodge me.
i didnt believe it for a tic, but they wanted to send me moeny via some moneytransfer system like western union, then send my ps2 to nigeria, they even sent me a fake email to say the money has been sent, and i order to get my money i have to show them my receipt for postage on sending the ps2.

gimme 1 tic ill find it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts