Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
my money is being refunded as we speak.....

now for the next question...... how many people would be interested in sending the money to zach to continue the buy ?
Or is it dead in the water, and I go and order pauter rods....

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
I would.

There are few who have dropped out; I'm sure interest will resurface if (when) the deal comes through, BUT we need a few volunteers to get a few extra sets for resale. I could take a third set (for which I'm positive I will find a buyer).

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Now that stroker has proved he's all good I say you all send your cash back to him and carry the fizzle on.

I'd be comfortable sending my money to stw, chief, m2cupcar and potentially others. I'd prefer if I was doing a small numbers larger quantities setup that it was arranged over another medium though. This one does not work.

·
Registered
672 Posts
im willing to see this group buy till the day i walk out my front door & faceplant over a box of FE3 rods the postman kindly leaves me :)

im willing for 2 sets.

Edit- as always this group buy is permitted to continue on clubprotege.com forums.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Well, I've sent an email to Scat last week, and they still haven't responded to me...Maybe Shwine has an inside contact, but as of yet, no one here has pm'd me about taking up this buy, which if it's going to continue here at mx6.com, will be handled by the myself, and other select moderators.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well, I've sent an email to Scat last week, and they still haven't responded to me...Maybe Shwine has an inside contact, but as of yet, no one here has pm'd me about taking up this buy, which if it's going to continue here at mx6.com, will be handled by the myself, and other select moderators.
That's fine by me. Glad to see that you are working on it.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
guess i need to ask for a refund also. :(

was hoping things would work out, cause i allready picked up a 2nd motor to start another build on. but looks like things just didnt work out. i am not blaming anyone though.

if anything change's, and someone else is planning on taking over, ill still very much be down for this. im actually planning on just leaving this cash in paypal with hopes ill be sending it out again soon. :)

ill post as soon as i get a refund.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Alright, seems that about 1/3 of the people that paid have received their monies back into paypal. If this list is complete of those who have paid...if not a complete list, then seem that close 1/4 have received refunds.

Monoxidechild 1 set paid
STW 2 sets Paid
Stroker 2 sets Paid
Mazda929 2 sets paid
Jesiotrot 2 sets paid
Eraezer 2 sets paid
Casejunkie 2 set paid
Chief Tool 1 set Paid
M2cupcar 1 set paid
Dutch 1 set paid
Bakmans 2 sets paid
Mazdafreaks 1 set paid
LostSoulMiata 1 set
Bpt323 1 set paid
LMB 1 set paid
Zoom 1 set paid

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
at this point, everyone gets their money back.. there_is_no_bulk_buy as it currently stands.

What's the hold up, stroker?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Alright, seems that about 1/3 of the people that paid have received their monies back into paypal. If this list is complete of those who have paid...if not a complete list, then seem that close 1/4 have received refunds.
Maybe that not everyone that has recived his refund is posting that here?

·
Registered
7,692 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
fredio - you must have reading comprehension problems... "its ok, gc and zach said they would cover it" - lol I'm not a charity..We were more than prepared to cover the 4-5% paypal fee loss as a good will gesture, and stated clearly that the money would have to be sent to us to do so...to help expedite the refund process... we're not covering the fraudulent 15% that was stolen in this case.

We would have covered it if the money was sent to us, as we instructed stroker to do... as one lump sum. It was confirmed the money WAS still in paypal, therefore earning interest this whole time. even if it wasn't a verified pp account (a quick paypal inquiry shows it *is* a verified account and as such would be earning interest, but lets say it isnt) then the money has certainly not DECREASED over 20.00 per set of rods.

Stroker decided to operate outside of our help and "process" individual refunds, to only select people. At no point did he turn over the money, nor the records of payment. That says he has something to hide... The rest of you allowed it. HAve any of you insisted he turn over the money and let the moderation staff process the refunds? lol nope.

Also - everyone crying vindication that he's not a crook - you're all fools. he just realized it isnt going to be easy to get away with what he was doing, because the pressure was on. he's sending back refunds, minus 15%. paypal only takes less than 1/4 to 1/3 that amount. That's still stealing. he played the good guy by sending a few (shortchanged) refunds...

fools.. every one of you who says "see, he isn't a crook!"

yet he is still acting like one.

also - in what pretend world do the paypal fees equal 15%? 122 from 145 is a roughly 15% loss. Even if the funds were converted to AUD, the dollar is so sucky right now, its worth less than it was when people paid, so the conversion would be in our favor (for usa customers, at least)

I'm tired of the shit. Stroker was given clear instructions, which he repeatedly ignored.. and he's still playing games with people's money.

He is banned. this thread is closed. Fred, your poor understanding of the situation has now been corrected several times- i suggest you stop stirring the pot or giving people bad information, especially since you have zero money in on this.

Anyone who hasn't, and doesn't receive money back - contact me or zach via PM. Anyone else who has more than a reasonable "fee loss" on their refund, please pm or email me.

bpt has volunteered his board for any future BB efforts.

Zach, you are instructed to halt all efforts toward this end immediately. The only thing we're doing now is gathering data of who hasn't received a refund.

Feel free to use BPT's forum for any further discussion. I took a hard line stance, and got you your money back. I laid off when you all asked me too, and he went back to playing games with people's money. I don't care if its intentional, or because he's a simpleton... he's still playing games with the money.

Stroker decided to not give all of it back - even though he was offered many many different options of letting us take over, process the refunds in full, and etc... i suggest you file your complaints with the local and internet authorities who can process your claims in that case.

This closes out the thread, the transaction, and the efforts we are willing to go through.

and by the way, you are welcome, those of you who received money back. Those who havent- take this to PM's and we'll do our best to get it back for you too. Everyone who has no money vested in this, but still wants to voice opinions... blow it out your ass.

the end.

EDIT:

http://www.mx6.com/forums/fe-dohc/210137-scat-rod-bulk-buy-have-you-paid-check-here.html

http://www.mx6.com/forums/fe-dohc/202400-scat-forged-rods-bulk-buy.html

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.