Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local yard today and boy what a find I found!!! They have about 7 MX-6's and 626's sitting there. There will soon be two 626 GT's and one MX-6 GT there as well. The one 626 GT has 4WS on it and it is all together if anyone might be interested in it. Also there are about 3 GT headlights there as well several LX and DX types. Actually the one 626 GT going in the yard soon is all in one piece and by the looks of the body it is in immacualte shape. I think it has the auto in it and might be bad, that is why it is there. But if some of our loyal members might be needing parts let me know and I can see if I can score them for ya!!!!!! I myself am getting the DP and 3 rims off the MX-6 GT. Also the white 626 GT has the white directional rims on it.:cool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Dude I saw the same cars, there are 2 turbo 6's waiting to get preped for the yard. I got some good sh!t off the 4ws, and I am going back for more.

·
Registered
737 Posts
All of the 6's in the yard and going into the yard are 88 or 89, I checked and double checked. Fasturbo, PM me and I'll let you know. I'm going out there again either tomorrow of Friday.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yard Name

The junkie is called U-Wrench-It. They have like 8 branches all over the Central US.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Good post dude, now all of our good stuff is gonna be gone. j/k. ;P I was there today around 11:00a.m. Did you buy anything of importance? I'm gonna raid that place on a daily basis until them other turbo 6's go in there and strip them bare.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts