Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI for you guys. The SCPOC will be having a Mod day/BBQ at my place on the 24th of this month, so if you want to come and see cars being worked on and talk shop with other folks with the same and similar cars you are welcome to come. Either e-mail me privately for the info or you can sign up for the SCPOC e-mail list through the web page link in my signature and get the info off the list. Hope to see some of you here.

·
Registered
921 Posts
What city? I live in vegas and go to s. cali all the time. How many cars are attending your BBQ?

·
Registered
921 Posts
LOL, i thought it was the vinel that went across the windshield to block the sun. Woops

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've joined about 2 months ago and havn't even been notified that I'm a member! I don't even think they excepted me in to be completely honest.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No that wasn't the problem. You unfortunately sent it in when our club presidents DSL provider was screwing up and he didn't get his mail a lot of the time. Send your info over to me at [email protected] and I'll forward it on to him so you can get on the mailing list to keep up to date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts