Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

One main loby, for sale and meet sub sections

• Yes great, I like the idea of one main section.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope, sorry, i llike the province sub sections.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I have another suggestion. (please leave details in this thread)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dont care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again.

Another idea put forward is to amalgamate the main loby and the 3 provincies into one large loby, Keep the existing for sale section as is (and looking at the poll, thats how it will stay), and maybe create a meet/meet pictures section.

Vote away .. again i will leave this one for a week.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I think an amalgamation would be for the best...I hardly know any of the members from the west, this will bring us together in that sense. Plus there is little activity in each regional foreign separately that perhaps a single one will resolve that issue.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Oops, clicked on the wrong one.. but, as its been stated, i think the best idea so far is the one sction being CANADA only subing FORSALE/WANTED and EVENT's including Gallery.

PS - This is like the 4th idea thread for the same section, all coming to the same conclusion... getting messy!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
leave it as is. I don't wanna have mixed up threads like MX6 meet threads from east and west all together. I like my west coast corner sub sexion.

nothing needs to change, maybe add photo section. But in general there needs to be a spark of postings to warrant adding more sub sections.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I guess amalgamation would be acceptable; provides potential for more activity. Not even sure I'd bother with an events section; just regional stickies, that people can subscribe to so they can be informed about for local events.

·
Registered
717 Posts
^^ I Like that idea.

I'm all for amalgamation.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
im not...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Let's fight.

I just don't have time to check all the sub forums. With such a small amount of posting, I think we should concentrate the activity into a smaller area. With that, I, and others are probably going to see more of whats going on in the Canada section, and then post more, increasing the activity further. Maybe when the activity increases by a bit, sub forums will again be viable.

:)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
you dont have 5 seconds to click 2 sections... besides i dont go in the eastern section.

come to vancouver and we can fight it out LOL

Lets delete all sub forums except the francophone. the mods can delete or convert all new postings to french.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
no matter what the polls say i dont think it is good to merge the sections.

i also believe it needs more than a 50% vote.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no matter what the polls say i dont think it is good to merge the sections.

i also believe it needs more than a 50% vote.
Sorry, bud but thats decmocracy, the highest votes wins, granted it might not always work out the best, you only have to look at the current american president and the UK's prime minister to see that, but .. thats the reason for the poll. Majority wins it.

The poll ends on the 3rd :tup:

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the poll has closed and its a supprise .. 4 each .. generally meaning, nothing changes.

I would like to thank all those that took the time to press a vote button, yes all 9 of you, thank you .. to all the rest, and i know there are more than 9 active canadians on this site .. just what exactly was so hard about making a choice ?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
what a waste of time.. perhaps get rid of the canadian section all together seeing it really serves no purpose to this site.... i guess?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
um no then i would stop coming to MX6.com

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
um no then i would stop coming to MX6.com
yeah. i very rarely use any other section. Only this one. Just 10 of us using it, makes it pointless to have almost. I wouldn't want it gone though. We rock, were always on top!

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can assure you more than 9 Canadian members use this section, its just only 9 decided to make a choice, which is what I dont understand, Considering the number the views the polls posts had, i dont see why people could not make a choice whilst in here.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well if the vote goes through for the 'events & Pics' sections in each sub section, then this will not happen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts