Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf autoforums?

as if we havent been perfectly patient up until now with your antics??

i personally don't mind if we have to babysit a honda forum for a little while, but those users can't come in here being assholes to everyone..

and wtf is up with your post in the "honda mod forum" - we can SEE that, you know... lol.. you can't get that right.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
I agree dude. I mean really? Like painting up our damn forums with adds and shit, now we had to deal with these morons who apparently have a dick of sense about cars. Seriously, we all need to boycott this autoforums shit. This has gone way to far.

·
Registered
82,600 Posts
I agree dude. I mean really? Like painting up our damn forums with adds and [shizzle], now we had to deal with these morons who apparently have a dick of sense about cars. Seriously, we all need to boycott this autoforums [shizzle]. This has gone way to far.
First, learn how to spell and use grammar correctly you un-enunciating douche bag.

Secondly, it's all you Mazda assholes that are coming into OUR FORUM and causing bullshit. We are all reactionary here. We were trying to be nice, not ban anyone or flame, but god dammit, you assholes take this shit too far and serious.

The internets are not that serious business.

·
Registered
169 Posts
woah fuck stick your forum? Last I checked the url said mx6.com/temphomeofhondashit

Now while guitardude did go nuts and was uncalled for. There has been equal action by vtec, gilmore and notably Hondaplanet.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
this is a little ridiculous. thes honda ppl come here to our site and start alot of it and then complain that ppl have a few choce words back, we were here first and i would be really glad to have yall gone from here, but it seems that yall could not keep ur site together and now ur here. i hope this is tempory and we can have our site back.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
First, learn how to spell and use grammar correctly you un-enunciating douche bag.

Secondly, it's all you Mazda assholes that are coming into OUR FORUM and causing bull[shizzle]. We are all reactionary here. We were trying to be nice, not ban anyone or flame, but god dammit, you assholes take this [shizzle] too far and serious.

The internets are not that serious business.

YOU are trying to be nice?? You guy's first 10 posts in both websites included some form of bashing against Mazda owners. Not to mention some of you guys sigs. FFS, hondaplanet megaqueer fucking sig is bashing on mazdas. For a mod, you surely are very biased. But hey, what else can you expect of a Honda owner I guess. Or a 14 year old. Almost the same thing really.

V

·
0 Posts
first off, you're dumb enough to think a 14 year old would have, let alone drive a honda. Maybe a mazda, but not a honda. Their parents wouldn't let them drive something as nice as a honda, so in turn, they let them beat on a cheapo mazda first before they get the good stuff. you guys are so judgemental that we had to take a stand and attack right back. simple as that. Our mods are the best, you'd better watch it or you'll get the banhammer dickweed

YOU are trying to be nice?? You guy's first 10 posts in both websites included some form of bashing against Mazda owners. Not to mention some of you guys sigs. FFS, hondaplanet megaqueer [fizzle]ing sig is bashing on mazdas. For a mod, you surely are very biased. But hey, what else can you expect of a Honda owner I guess. Or a 14 year old. Almost the same thing really.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
first off, you're dumb enough to think a 14 year old would have, let alone drive a honda. Maybe a mazda, but not a honda. Their parents wouldn't let them drive something as nice as a honda, so in turn, they let them beat on a cheapo mazda first before they get the good stuff. you guys are so judgemental that we had to take a stand and attack right back. simple as that. Our mods are the best, you'd better watch it or you'll get the banhammer dickweed
lol, looks liek YOU were not looking out for the banhammer.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
This is amazing. I can barely fathom what happened.

Did AF actually mean to merge the forums?
It wasn't a hack? It wasn't a joke? It wasn't a mistake..

And they choose this day to do it?

I'm really shocked.

Does someone need to buy this forum?
How much is mx6.com worth to AF?
Perhaps someone could buy it back, and move it, so it doesn't get fucked up again like this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts