Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, looks like the 1st thread got highjacked to the 15th with scpoc, but lets make this thread stay on the 23rd.

so were do u guys wanna have this meet at??? as i said could be done at the beach, but its cold as hell these days, also as i said before there is a park near my house, that we culd meet up at, wich is a really cool place to BBQ at, and there is a big lake in that park, and u can go fishing in there too, so if any one wants to fish, bring those fishing polles with ya too.

and ideas??

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I'll be ready for the 23rd, my car should be running again this weekend.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i didnt mean any harm to scpoc or anyone with that hijacked word, sorry. i guess u shouldve said it in another word. :)

but yea, do u guys have any though for this meet. lets plan something.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6racer said:
we can meet at, bye me a new clutch. and a 9lb flywheel while your at it

:p
u can suck my....

well Larry, that y im saying we can meet up there, its a cool place to meet up at. but if anyone have a better idea, then let us hear it, we are open for opinions.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I'd like to keep this one in the Los Angeles area, as the majority of our meets have been local for us. Anyway, Rami, you got any junkyards around you? PYP yards are always fun... perhaps an early romp around for junk, and then BBQ and beers at the park?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes there is PYP near my area, we have 2 of them, might find something, but the cars arent arranged, so w have to go through them one by one. but its still fun.

btw, the yards are in longbeach, were every one say's OOO im gonna get shot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also guys, hit up marlon, see if he would like to come, or tag along with someone else.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Would you guys prefer the 22nd or 23rd? Looking at things again, I realized I'd rather do it on a saturday... so if the 22nd is alright with everyone else, lets have this one up in LA on the 22nd... we can go hit the junkyards there

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea that would be cool, u guys can hit my house, then we take off from there to the yards. and after that hit somewere else, i gotta talk to my mom if she will let me have people over at my house again. lol.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I would so perfer it on the Sat since I don't usually work on Sat.
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
It looks like this information is in two threads now... kinda confusing.

Anyway

Finalization is: Meet is Saturday, Nov 22nd at Rami's place (Address to be posted, hint, hint)

10AM! Be there on time! If you drive like a grandma, leave early!

We'll be meeting at Rami's, from there, leaving no later than 11am to the nearby pick-your-part yards. From there, we'll be back at Rami's for possible part installs, food, and quality SD6 time, heh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts