Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think an easy CGI mod for the bulletin boards would be a search engine so we can look up specific things of interest. It would be handy for tech problems and such.

Ryan

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Im not sure what you mean. The bulletin board currently has a search feature that allows you to search any forum for date ranges as well as keywords.

Scooby

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap, ok. I never noticed it up there. Sorry.

Ryan

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wonder if he isn't the only one not aware ofthe feature. I have been "advertising" it pretty hardcore lately. I guess my mission is not complete. Back into the field I go now...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the thing is that the row of icons that it is in doesn't strike me as a navigation bar.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Yeah< i know what you mean. I guess we could put those links in a permanent frame so they are always visible.
I will want to wait a while to do that. We have some massive changes coming soon when we update our bulletin board software.

Scooby

·
Registered
318 Posts
I dunno that I am too crazy about the frame idea. Maybe we could try it. I just despise frames most of the time. I think I will continue my efforts of advertising the feature as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Can the search at the top not be renamed to help promote itself "Technical search" or "Board Search" not good ones I know but you know what I mean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts