Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys
I know you can help me ...All I wont to know {as my 6 didn’t come with the hand book}Is how the fluck do you turn on the security code facility on the tape deck ??I've seen the little red led blinking on some other mexes ...but not on my one, so im assuming it is turned of, if that is possible .It is the factory philips cd/tape deck set up....can you help ?
On-YA
PK

·
Registered
672 Posts
P.K. if your talking about the standard CD & Cassette units which come standard in our second Gens in Australia, there is no on or off function for it.

You either have burnt the LED that flashes or the remote turn on lead which is connected to your ACCESSORIES on the Ignition Switch is disconnected.

Good Luck with it!!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh!! ..I’ve been trying everything to activate the security code when all the time it didn’t have one its just a flashing light!!!
I’ve had antitheft decks before and you had to enter a code to lock and unlock it.
A well if the led has burnt out maybe ill replace it ...Bugger I had the blessed thing out just last month ...what a bugger of a job..
Thanks mate

PK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts