Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
so after 8 days i get no response and then a mod asks an almost identical question and he gets one in 1 hour and 25 mins. i asked and waited and waited and waited some more. but that's life. it's not what u know it's who u know.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I say it was mere coincidence (look at the other related thread, or any of my posts, to see that I actually reply to people other than moderators) but if you choose to look at it that way, fine by me.
Responding to people's requests asking when the work will be done is beginning to interfere with getting the work done.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
i now understand that u were swamped and that they were alot of bugs with the system. but understand how i felt when my question went unanswered for 8 days and then an almost indentical question was asked by a mod and got a reply in less than 1 1/2 hours. anyway, good luck with getting it back on track and i'll be waiting...patiently.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Get R Dun Scooby Lol

·
Banned
1,088 Posts
dsr30 said:
so after 8 days i get no response and then a mod asks an almost identical question and he gets one in 1 hour and 25 mins. i asked and waited and waited and waited some more. but that's life. it's not what u know it's who u know.
impatient buyer.......

impatient member.....

impatient even with the founder and mods.....

do we see a trend with this guy????

YES!!! hhmmm...........

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
frizzbid said:
impatient buyer.......

impatient member.....

impatient even with the founder and mods.....

do we see a trend with this guy????

YES!!! hhmmm...........
Seems not to say anything about "contributor" beside his name. Some things are not urgent.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
emexsixboy said:
yeah that would help if we had the sller ratings back
how about you bring it back up, or donate your time and $?... cmon people just be happy we have the site up and running...and no longer PINK8D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
is there a way for mods to manually change the seller numbers? because ive had about 4 successful transactions. The Feedback forum is nice and all but the rating number is just like post count and karma :) a symbol of status ;)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
given the recent updates with site, with the garage, permalink and linkbacks...is it possible to get the seller rating back up and going again...or possibly talked about?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
sure thing...it is near the top of the list. :)

21 - 40 of 44 Posts