Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the ZE outta my old MX-6. Body got messed up so I pulled the engine. Selling just the engine. Transmission's already gone. I'm selling it for $600 OBO It's got aftermarket headers on it that only have about 2,000 miles on them. 9mm NGK Spark Plug wires that also have only about 2,000 miles on them. NGK Iridium Spark Plugs are in it too, they might need to be replaced though. The engine itself has only about 42,000 miles on it and before I dropped it in my car I replaced the distributor, so that's in good condition. I also have a Stage 3 XTD Racing Clutch and 10lb lightened flywheel that was on the car. It only has about 1,200 miles on it. If you want that, I'm asking $250 for them. I also have the ECU for the ZE. I just want $30 for it. I can't put many pictures up cause I don't have access to a computer that often. But I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Pick Up preferred. I will throw in a fairly new K&N intake cone filter and a MAF sensor for whoever buys the engine. If interested call me at (904)248-1354. My name is Ryan. I'm at school from 7:15pm-12:05am during the week. Any other time I can answer.

That was the engine while it was still in the car. That is NOT the K&N filter. it was just a temporary cheapy cone till I got the K&N.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I need all selinoids for the VRIS

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Out of curiosity, what would the price be, shipped, to 23228?

Comparing the cost, and effectiveness of this, and building up another motor...

·
Registered
392 Posts
i also would like to know the shipping price to 33177. i'm in miami but picking up da engine would be a problem for me right now!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i also would like to know the shipping price to 33177. i'm in miami but picking up da engine would be a problem for me right now!
1) Do you want just t engine, or do you want the clutch with it.
2) I know a guy who makes bi-weekly trips to Ft. Lauderdale and he said he would take down there. You would just have throw in an extra $50 for gas. But it would save you money on shipping. If you're still interested, gimme a call.

·
Registered
392 Posts
1) Do you want just t engine, or do you want the clutch with it.
2) I know a guy who makes bi-weekly trips to Ft. Lauderdale and he said he would take down there. You would just have throw in an extra $50 for gas. But it would save you money on shipping. If you're still interested, gimme a call.

just the engine, i'll call on friday if i'm still interested. i'm waiting on a good amount of funds tomorrow, hopefully it gets deposited into my bank account tomorrow and i can go ahead and use that for the engine. if not than i gotta wait until i get paid again. i'm still not sure when i'm suppose to get it but i'm hearing that i'm suppose to get it tomorrow so cross your fingers. if it does deposit into my account tomorrow when i call my bank, than i'm diffenantly giving you a call!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just the engine, i'll call on friday if i'm still interested. i'm waiting on a good amount of funds tomorrow, hopefully it gets deposited into my bank account tomorrow and i can go ahead and use that for the engine. if not than i gotta wait until i get paid again. i'm still not sure when i'm suppose to get it but i'm hearing that i'm suppose to get it tomorrow so cross your fingers. if it does deposit into my account tomorrow when i call my bank, than i'm diffenantly giving you a call!
Alright man, just let me know.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey man, letting you know that i can't do it as of right now! if you still have it in two weeks than i'll contact you. thanks tho!

·
Banned
163 Posts
I have the money. I'm baaka on Probetalk if you wanna see my rep. Give me the price shipped to 23831. I'll want the ZE motor and the ECU.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
No way to ship it to 23228?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I know, and trust me, I am patient anyway. I'm in no hurry, but if I can find a place to store the engine, I won't pass up a good deal.

No guarantee I can, because if I can't store it until I get a break from school, then I can't buy it. But no harm done by looking into things, correct?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know, and trust me, I am patient anyway. I'm in no hurry, but if I can find a place to store the engine, I won't pass up a good deal.

No guarantee I can, because if I can't store it until I get a break from school, then I can't buy it. But no harm done by looking into things, correct?
Right man, now would you want just the engine, or the engine and the clutch?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Clutch and the flywheel or just the clutch? I am interested in the lightened flywheel, but I guess I could take both if it'd be necessary in addition to the engine.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts