Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1992, Mazda MX-6 2.5L V6
89 Posts
I love that you have looked after her so much and kept her. She's definitely in good hands. I totally agree about the MX-6, they are beautiful and the design has held up today also. You've definitely got one to remember.

·
Super Moderator
2,336 Posts
@porker999 do you want this moved out of the for sale section?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I love that you have looked after her so much and kept her. She's definitely in good hands. I totally agree about the MX-6, they are beautiful and the design has held up today also. You've definitely got one to remember.
Right you are,Jaded and thanks for your kind words. I plan to keep her and upgrade her (Just had LED headlights installed...JEEZ are they bright!) forever!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Latest on Ruby:
A couple of weeks ago, when I was in upstate NY, Rubys (rear) brakes failed. The brake lines finally rotted out. They were the ORIGINAL brake lines, so after 28 years and almost 200,000 miles, not too bad service from them. \(^@^)/

I had AAA flatbed the car to the nearest Mazda dealer. They said that Mazda no longer has the parts (brake lines) but they could fabricate them, flare the ends, etc. and they did a nice job.

So, Ruby is (hopefully) ready (rear brake-wise) for another 28 years and 200,000 miles. I don't know if I am,but sure hope so! I gave her an oil change and filter as a reward.

Best to all MX-6ers and let's keep the faith!
porker999

21 - 26 of 26 Posts