Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to drastically reduce my inventory, so here it goes. I snapped a few pics, so if you see anything you are interested in (or don't see it), ask/make offer as I may have what you are looking for. I have a complete 93ls mtx drivetrain (motor, 5spd trans, shift linkage, wiring, ecu, axles, pedals, etc). Would like to sell it as a complete setup, in fact, I'll just cut the entire front end off of the car and you can take it that way for $500 if you pick up. Also have 2 93-94 ls disty's, 1 95ls up disty, 2 sets of probe gt vc's, 1 set of ls vc's, 1 i4 vc, 1 5spd ls tranny - $200, starters, ps pumps, misc. interior parts, etc....
Make me an offer on anything you see in the pics!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
95 and up disty? i thought the 95's were obd-1 still.. if u meant 96 and up then im interested

how much for a 96 gauge cluster?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Jesus Huges thats a lot of parts any chance that out of all those "Tan Leathers" you have a good set of front seats? And Im not sure but can you skin the sunroof or would you just have to swap the whole thing? either way do you have any non rusty sunroofs?

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dlwrdr2004 - you can replace just the outer sheet metal part of the sunroof and yes, I do have a non-rusty one. As for the seat leather, think I have gotten rid of most of that stuff (just took up to much room). I do have a blue mazda 6 rear deck lid, but I think I sold the spoiler. I have an entire left side for a mazda 6 as well.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
ok, i need to know the following prices:

95 distributor

MTW gauge cluster

Moon Roof motor

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm sure you probably don't want to split it up, but is there any way you would sell just the engine harnesses from the 93?

·
Registered
605 Posts
do you have a clean "non-spoiler" trunk lid ?
also, how much would you like for the sunroof cap/skin (if still available) ?

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car-InsanE - $65 on the disty, $20 on the sunroof motor, $20 on the gauge cluster (I only have one and it has the white faced gauges and the temp. gauge doesn't read correctly). Prices INCLUDE shipping.

CLPCLD - There is only one "engine" harness. What other harnesses are you hoping for?

d0sitmatr - yes, I have a nice spoilerless decklid - $75. I have a nice sunroof panel as well for $50. Shipping cost depends on where they are going.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
$20 sent to u mike for the sunroof motor. i appreciate it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Some one told me that the V6 MTX will fit on the 2.0L as long as you change the sensor? If thats true then how much are you looking to sell that manual tranny for? And if you are selling it then are there any issues with the synchros? My 2nd gear synchros are completely shot and it is a nightmare getting into 2nd sometimes =/

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.