Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Me, anton, chad, and josh have to go down and pick up a mate of ours tonight from sommers so we're going to cruise down there around 9. We're meeting at Topelez on chapel, so come along at around 8 there if ya want. the more the merrier!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
hmm..

i MIGHT be there!..

i was planning on making an appearance at the runs, but i have a feeling i might get done again.

if i decide to give the runs a miss, i'll be at topels 8pm sharp dude.

i'll give u a buzz if im coming.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
for those interested -

this was officially the longest melbourne mx6.com meet ever!, i dont think i got home till some time after 7am..

something that came out of it was a discussion about making flyers for mx6.com.. i know its been done before, but i think it might be about time that it gets done again..

im relatively still a newbie (after being on this board for over a year now), but ive seen a dramatic change in the way things operate here.. its gone from this - BF christmas appeal to the recent events of our old moderator - woo.

ive seen quite a few nice 1st gens around (tx5s mainly), and i think its a good idea to introduce those people to the board.. not only will they learn something, but so will the rest of us (maybe).

im going to have a go at knocking up a small flyer over the next few days when i can be bothered.. i'll post it up in a different thread when its done. if anybody else wants to have a go at making one, it would be appreciated.. id like it if its the type of thing where we could just leave it on peoples windscreens and they would get the general idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts