Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay everybody knows about this thread : http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135582

since a few of u were too late or didnt have the finances at time, we have decided to run a second serie.
since the last was only 19 orso available it seems handy for me to see who is interested.
so therefor this new thread is made. i would like to see replies only from folks wanting one. if u have comments please post in the other thread.
i would like to know how much bars my friend has to make to satisfy u all.
ooh and just to let u know.
"we" (u all and i) need at least 25 interest otherwise he might not do it.
so lets see this work here.
the serie is being made in Jan 2006.

(mods please make this a sticky one if possible)

·
Registered
608 Posts
I may be in for another one,for my other GT,but I'll let other people get in first.I don't want to be stingy.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Nice this is great cause the next few months and paychecks are trying to get my motor fixed and ready for auto X :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i'm in for january 06. :D oh and dutch...save a pair of those clear especs headlights for me and corners :) i'll get those at the same time:tup:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
oh man i want one so bad but i gotta get new tires new clutch and new exhaust first

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
buck up and catch the bus for a couple months... ;)

that's what i'm doing...HAAH

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Corksport used to sell theirs for over $200, and that was a US based company. Frank has to ship his from Holland + his is better than theirs was (but not as pretty...big deal)

If it's so expensive, go out and buy the raw material and find someone to cut out the mount shapes, bend the bar, weld it together, and paint it. Compare the total cost to what Frank is charging and let us know "expensive" his is then.

·
Registered
381 Posts
im in... is this going through in a few months or do u want payment NOW? b/c if in few weeks-month ill surrly get one!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Frank its November now, and no sign of my bar that i paid almost 2 months ago. any ideas? , did people waiting for USA delivery got their bars? :(

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
K9-Alkazar said:
Frank its November now, and no sign of my bar that i paid almost 2 months ago. any ideas? , did people waiting for USA delivery got their bars? :(
Dude calm down. There is people who got theirs sent out 2 weeks before yours, that havent recieved it yet. Customs suck, calm down.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts