Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
MetalMatrix said:
The good old days like when the site was pink or looked like probe talk?
Anyway, looking forward to the switch.
yep i have bothof those as well, been here since 2002 on the old account, it's fun tosee the site evolve, helli remember when it was a yahoo group!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Scooby said:
No threads that are visible now will disappear, but all the counters have to be recalculated. Which means that post counts and karma will be recalculated. Karma will not change much unless it was added to or taken away from manually (only people who can do that are me and imagoon). But posts counts will decrease based on any threads that have been deleted. Since we prune most in the Lounge and they dont count toward postcount, then (hopefully) this will not result in too great of a difference to everyone's post count.
This recalculation is unavoidable, though. So no other way to deal with it.
what was that? can you reword some of that :sigh:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well I can't wait for the new look. I guess I'm just gonna have to chill on the Protege site until this gets the new revamp. Good luck and can't wait. Great job guys and keep it up!

Eduardo

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
funzie said:
Well its Monday in a few parts of the world, where is this new server?
I believe that I stated a specific time on Monday. I even put it in GMT so you could figure it out no matter where in the world you imagine you are...

Reactions: RdS

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

wErE goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yeah, great...whore it up right before the move..LOL.. ;p

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
hmm not sure if i like it yet, it will grow on me. I dont like how it doesnt show what car we have. and how our badge is not next to our name...very nice a clean looking now though. I love how you kept the colors relativly the same. good work everyone!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.