Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, and Girls if any here... is this a good price for the erebuni body kit... not the shogun style.... Brand new for $451.80 excluding a spoiler... I like the oem... if so then check out this site... http://www.acespeed.com.sg/mazda_mx.htm
They say total price is $607 but deduct the non-essentials (the spoiler and us version front bumper) and I get $451.80. What do you guys think? Seemed good to me...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
never mind ya'll

Sorry about that last post... they're right, just had me side tracked... it's 155.8 per side skirt which tallies out to their $607.6 which isn't a great deal....

·
Registered
781 Posts
i can get it cheeper

hey Guys well Just to let YOU all know
I can get the kits Cheeper than that
i have a couple friends that are available to get me anything for Dealer costs
for example there is a new company in CA that has Fiberglass
sideskirts for the probes which can easily be put on our car. the price i can get for both skirts is 200
Which isn't bad for a new company

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get a 99-00 Mazdaspeed catalogue? One of my friends said he found a website that had the whole catalogue scanned for you to view, but now we cant find it anymore, anyone ever seen it?

Robert

·
Registered
781 Posts
ive seen it

Yup I have seen that web site before
thats we're i first found about Corksport
they are a great mazdaspeed distributer.
YOu can try
http://www.vitesse-j.com/poweraxel/mazdaspeed/
They have a bunch of item you can view from the catalog
Also go to corksport.com they are a great source as well.
and anyway Mazdaspeed doesn't have a new catalog its an old one that everyone has scanned on there web sites.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey MZDASPDR

You don't ahave any pics of those side skirts do you, or a website that has them. I'm interested in what they look like. If I can find the company I could set up an account with them and also get them at dealer costs... that would be cool...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: ive seen it

MZDASPDR said:
Mazdaspeed doesn't have a new catalog its an old one that everyone has scanned on there web sites.
actually the one on the website is the 97/98 catalogue, the website i was lookin for that I had previously found had the 99 catalogue scanned on it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm also very interested in what the side skirts look like. Please see if there is a photo. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts