Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

anyone know a good after market shop here in Halifax or an online sight that sells fins. I want to install them just after and above the front wheel wells. Any insights would be great. thanks
Ian

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
there arn'e to many places in the maritimes to get any parts for our 6's. Except Vance Hanes which is in truro, they are in the phone book in the used parts section. I didn't purchase anything from them yet. because i have no need of it yet.
if i buy anything for my car, it will probably be from andysautosport.com they are located in california. they take full responsibility for the shipping and handling, so i would perfer getting my parts from them.
OH, there is one other place it's Capitol Auto which is located here on the wonderfully boring island, i'm not sure if they have fins though, but it's worth a try, PS- they don't sell used parts :D
Later

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ian Smith said:
Hey guys and gals,

anyone know a good after market shop here in Halifax or an online sight that sells fins. I want to install them just after and above the front wheel wells. Any insights would be great. thanks
Ian
:freak: :tdown: 8D :rolleyes:

Don't put it on. Too tacky.

my 2cents but it's your car, you can do what you like.

Mehdi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to tacky

I've seen fins on the hood and they look pretty cool. As far as on the body, I've never actually seen one but I certainly would take careful cnsideration before putting them on. Thanks for your opinion.
Ian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts