Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: THIS IS NOW FOR SALE. CAN BE MODIFIED FOR RWD APPLICATIONS, OR CUSTOM CHANGES

i have a custom sheetmetal intake manifold built for my fe3 setup. monster venturi style plenum, 80mm q45 throttlebody, tb spacer, kia fuel rail bolts in, 17/32" injector bungs, built around a fwd fe3 setup

my plans changed slightly, and im building a completely different last minute intercooler setup, and i would benefit from making the intake manifold much different then what i have now.

so i can either hack this one up, or sell this one to one of the fe3 guys here, and build another one.

if anyone is interested in upgrading their stock vris, or their fe3 never came with an IM, this is an excellent purchase.

if youre interested, PM me, and we will work something out

my digicam is having problems, so here are some old pics from when it was first built

click these, high rez
http://63.247.91.26/~aszabo/i/IMG_1707.jpg

http://63.247.91.26/~aszabo/i/IMG_1709.jpg

http://63.247.91.26/~aszabo/i/IMG_1710.jpg

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the stock mazda rail might fit as well.
im using the kia one with some modifications to it, i.e. -10an inlet/outlet on it

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Thats sweet.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im open to most offers now. probably wont include the throttlebody since its been machined already. please pm me ANY offers you think are reasonable

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI update

for the rwd or other custom applications, i am willing to turn the plenum around and reweld it if someone dedicates to buying this item.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Please feel free to discuss development of new products here. Just make sure you sell them in the for sale forum. Please link to your for sale thread.

BTW, what's with the Nissan TB?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do you mean whats with it?

the new intake manifold that is replacing this one due to the new intercooler setup i decided to incorporate some cool ideas. ill figure out why my camera doesnt want to connect to my usb port anymore, and ill be posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this isnt meant to be used with stock electronics. the nissan q45 throttlebody is an easy to come by factory throttlebody that supports monster power. the greddy and jun intake manifolds for the rb26 and 2jz are designed to use the q45 throttlebody, and its said to be good combo for up to 1,000hp....

the throttlebody can be used in any custom intake manifold setup

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
im still considering it..
do u have more pics with the injectors and fuelrails
other angles?
thanks.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i have more pics, but my camera has had a problem ever since it came back from a trip to colombia. as soon as i connect it, i get usb device not recognized on my laptop... ive tried it on 3 different computers, same thing with all 3. this is driving me nuts, since it is still under warrenty, but i dont have my reciept. i cant upload any of the pictures i take! as you can imagine i dont feel like throwing away another $300 for a camera when i recently bought this one. but ill try to find a way to have some more pics soon

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yea ill post some more pictures, but i probably wont be selling it. offers are less then i would like, and i might be moving it over to the miata setup
ill get some pics in a bit of both sheetmetal intakes i am working with,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts