Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have looked and looked, and i have found no complete walkthrough on how to install a shogun bodykit. I know your all going to say "Take it to a bodyshop" but i dont want to, I want to learn something from all of this and hopefully come out with a clean look(besides i paid 200 for the full kit). I know you know a lot about this Stealth. I dont want to mold it, I want to use mainly pop rivets and stuff like that. If I could get a list of all the stuff i will need and how to do it all it would be extremely appriciated. Of course karma will be given to everyone included. thanks!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
200 for the whole kit huh? hopefully you didn't get it on eBay... But anyway when I had my friend put my shogun kit on it only took a couple hours, but when you do it take your time and don't rush it. I rushed molding it and paid for it later (looked crappy had to do it again) When you do get it on, post some pics of it, Good Luck :tup:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not from e bay grounddynamics.com , i got it from sethbobob, he paid 700 for it and was a very nice man, got it for 200. I have no idea how to get it on and i can tell just by putting it up against the car it is going to take some modification. I just need to know how to do it all lol. karma to ya mx6 vtech!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts