Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

I've seen a lot of ppl agreeing that the sides and back of the shogun kit is kool but the front bumper is way too wild and kills the car's lines. does anyone have a pic or can someone photoshop a pic of a 6 with shogun sides/rears and another front bumper eg. tc spoiler, erebuni #44 etc.

thanks!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've just photoshoped a shogun kit with style 44 front bumper and no wing. it looks absolutely sick. if u want I can email to you, just gimme your addy, or, if anyone has an online album and wouldn't mind putting it up for me pls let me know and i'll send it asap.

·
Registered
763 Posts
wow, that hasn't been done before has it?

looks real good.. original

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, hasn't been done before.

Thanks Ruubstr94Ls for putting it up for me!! :)

I'd also like to thank Jorge and Guido for their pics of their cars - it's a hybrid of their 6's XO

What you ppl think?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
that front skirt bulges and the side skirt does'nt. that makes it kind of look funny. Is the front dam solid fiberglass? can it be shaved down to match the side skirt?

·
Registered
242 Posts
That looks TIGHT!!!! The only thing I didn't like about the shogun was the front, and the thing I like the best about the 44 was the front. TwinTurbo is right, it would look even better if it was shaved a bit to flow properly! And I think a spoiler would help too.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the side peice on the shogun kit are very low to the ground and if you put the other erebuni or the TC front end on the car, it will really show this. but its your car. i think something new needs to be done to the cars to make them stand out even more. who wants to try something.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeah... its all the same same shit you see on mx6es.. Its too bad it isn't as popular a car as honda/acura products are available.. in one way its better but it another way more selection would definately be good

liek for instance my friend has a 00 Accord and he had problems deciding on a kit there is over 10 kits available for his car.

·
0 Posts
Actually it has been done before, i saw a guy who was selling his 6 in Orlando i dont know his name but i'll try to find the link.
Later

·
Registered
341 Posts
It was also done by Lance in Texas. Those from the old Rezaxx's mx6 forum and site might remember him. Anyways, I'll try to find pic and post.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not actually :)

lance had the style 44 rear bumper as well, and only the sides of the shogun. i have that pic on my pc.

·
Registered
242 Posts
xenithon said:
not actually :)

lance had the style 44 rear bumper as well, and only the sides of the shogun. i have that pic on my pc.
If you have it, then post it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
like i mentioned i DONT have an online album. gimme u'r email addy and I can send it to you with pleasure

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
that car looks REALLY good, i like it looks really distinct

Its agressive, but not as angry as the full shogun, but still looks semi-agressive

I really dont like the shogun front it goes totally against the car's curves and shaping..

That supra wing looks good on the six too on that car...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts