Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeh Ive seen many but I think it would be nice ifii everyone with one just put a pic (not a link to photopoint) showing them off. Gracias

·
Registered
148 Posts
i would but?

I would put a poic on here of my Shogun kit.. but I don't know how to exactly do that.. I have a link to my AOL home page.. but that is about it.. I don't know how to do what you are talking about.. if you could explain it to me in easy steps then I will be more then happy to abblige :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Go to "Post Reply". Up at the top of the screen you'll see, "Forum Rules:" Click on "vB code" (the letters are orange in color. Read all that, then post your pics.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Well to make this correct, the Shogun kit from Erebuni is a look like from somewhere else in the world(China or some where over there).

Spoiler ECT makes the Shougn Kit them selves( Ninja Kit to them) and fits! anyway, later

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well if you knew anything about kit and how they are copied from over seas then you would understand that Erebuni does not MAKE the Shogun kit. He said he wanted Shogun or the ALIKE( WHICH ALL OF THEM ARE) i was making the statment because no one in the USA but Spoiler ECT make the shogun kit ( and they call it the Ninja)

looks like YOU < 93MX6er > should read up on the facts before telling me i am non important.

·
Registered
73 Posts
my shogun kit molded into car and i also won at nopi last year too

·
Registered
73 Posts
i will be at nopi again this year and im going for wild this year, but before that i will be at the minitruck, sport compact nationals in pigeon forge tn. on july 5th-8th

·
Registered
160 Posts
That is one Fat 6.
Wish mine looked like that...

One of these days...

·
Registered
148 Posts
SHOGUNMX6

Hey man I will be at the MiniTruckin thing in Gatlinburg.. I would love to get together and compare 6's.. I have the full Shogun kit and I will be getting it back from the shop like 4 days before the show.. it will all be molded in and painted PEARL WHITE.. I am freakin excited... let me know if you want to meet up.... I am sure that if you are up there i will see ya.. I love the graphix on the car.. they are sweet as hell.... I was thinkin of doing something like that only in Blue...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts