Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am extremely interested in getting a shogun kit (style 711) if you have not already noticed by my previous posts!

I hope you can bear with me for a few more questions.

I stopped at a few local body shops today. The only people that realy seem to know what they are talking about are the people at Maaco. A lot of the local body shops don't install such kits.

Many of you stated that the Erebuni kit does not fit right out of the box. Are there any other kits that are similar? If worst comes to worst I will get that one, but I am not wild about the idea of paying the body shop so much to custom fit such a kit.

Thank you very very much for all of your help guys/gals.

Alex

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Don't get me wrong. The erebuni kits will fit. They along with other brands of kits will require a small amount of modification in order to fit right. It won't be like moulding a kit from another car to your MX6, it will be a lot easier. The only kits that actually fit without any problems that I've had experience with was with Wings West spoilers on a Civic. It was a direct bolt on with no custom work.....

Just expect to have your car in a shop for 1-2 weeks and expect to spend $1,000 for the install... I payed $800 for the install and paint.

G

·
Shogun Kit 711

Hey aholm, if you are really interested about this specific kit, we are doing a bulk buy on it...meaning instead of paying $1071 for the kit...it comes down to about no more than $950 with the wing and shipping also! If you are interested in this awesome deal...please contact me or reply to this post...peace.
-krazy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts