Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up ya'll?

I 've got a black 93 mx6 ls (all stock) and i'm planning to buy a shogun body kit. So here's the question... if i got a Shogun bodykit for my car, would it look good without a spoiler?

P.S.- A pic done with photoshop would be cool

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
personally, i see the Shogun kit as very aggressive. without the spoiler, imo i think it will look wussy. good luck.

solar

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you think it would be that bad huh? the reason i asked that question is because i dont have a spoiler right now and i think it looks better than ones that have spoilers. the shogun style wing is too big for my taste but the kit is bad ass

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Hmm... There is white MX-6 somewhere on boards which has the stock spoiler with the shogun kit. Look the other posts on app.mods section. I think that is the sweetest six around.
Mici

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info but i dont think the stock spoiler looks very good. what do you guys think about a honda civic type spoiler? i think that would look pretty nice. tell me what yall think

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Dunno what kind of spoiler is that....
Mici

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have seen the shogun kit w/o the shogun spoiler and just the stock spoiler. I think it looks cool. It gives the car a "lower aggressive" look.

·
Registered
216 Posts
thats what I think too.. with just a stock spoiler the car looks good! and when you put the kit on it makes it look even better,, I dont really like that shogun spoiler look anymore,, unless its the aluminum spoiler!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Personally I prefer the stock spoiler. Don't you dare put a Civic spoiler on a 6!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does any of yall know how to use photoshop? i want to see what the six looks like w/o the stock spoiler and the shogun kit

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
The mx6 guy 2fast sells the kits and has a sweet 6 with the shogun kit minus the spolier. Actually he has the stock spolier. Search for his name to locate him

·
Registered
319 Posts
Shogun w/o spoiler

Go to autoaccessory.com, they have a fat ass spoiler that would like so nice on a 6...

·
Registered
39 Posts
mx6 spoiler

Hey, I got a white mx6 with spoilers etc. body kit with no spoiler. It looks very nice. I don't know if i want a spoiler on it. The Erebuni spoiler looks too big. To tell you the truth it looks very nice without the spoiler. I will post some pictures soon.

Late

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah that shogun spoiler is pretty big and thats why i dont want it. plus its like $200 extra. i cant wait to see what your car looks like with that kit and no spoiler... hurry with those pics

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey Kingajar: Is that your aluminum dash kit? If not, who's is it? and where did he get it? I want to get a dash kit, but I want wood trim or carbon fibre because my interior is beige and black. What size tips are those on your exhaust, that is exactly what I want, I want around that size with the slant cut.

·
Registered
142 Posts
NSCANADA6....That's not my aluminum dash kit (I found it on the web somewhere)...Ask Rufnek69 for a wood trim (he found a place in Scarborough that sells them for like $140 Cdn).

I don't know what size those tips are but guess where I got them from? Canadian tire for $6 a piece.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh, so they are just tips, it's not a Cat-Back or anything.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts