Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are currently 2 shop repair manuals up on ebay for sale; one is a 88 and the other for a 89. Both are at $9 right now; if you don't have one of these and you have an MX-6 1st gen then you should - go buy them!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Thanx boss. I'll check them out. Maybe if someone is there they could grab the links and post em here for easy reference.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
does anyone know a # of the book shown at E-bay??
or maybe a parts# from Mazda
i would like to have a workshop-manuel :eek:

Frank

·
Registered
332 Posts
I picked one of these up a month or so ago on ebay. I ended up paying about $68 including shipping. They are rare so expect to pay alot. But $68 is still cheaper than a new one.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Really? you paid 50 bucks for a new shop manual. Do you mean the same 500 or so page manual in a blue binder?

Thats good......where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Mine was orange, and I think it's more than 500 pages; it cam with the electrical manual and diagrams as well.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, mine is yellow since it was for a 88, but yes, it was about 60 including shipping from mazdasouth.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
again...

but is there a number inside those books or dont you guys think
its now available anymore???:(
please let me know, those original books tell so much more then some others like haynes for example..

Frank

·
Registered
68 Posts
you guys can check out Mazda south for the shop manuals, they sell for $55 plus shipping. I just ordered one.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't anyone do a search these days??? Or how about just typing mazdasouth into your browser. What a waste of bandwith.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
never mind i bought one today here in Holland......
sorry to have bothered u and used so much [email protected]
number in the book is: 010H29

Frank

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hate being the *&*$ sometimes, but it has to be said. :eek: If you don't know how to use the search fuction here it is time to learn.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
your deff. right Manifest.......
i found out myself.....went to my dealer and just asked him about the "bible"...
no hardfeelings.........

Frank

1 - 17 of 17 Posts