Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a 93LS w/ high miles. It runs well but I bought it with the intent to put in the KLZE when the engine does decide to go. At this point in time I know next to nothing about the jspec engine so my question is, should I bother getting a PRM or Hotshot CAI and headers or should I wait until I get the KLZE? Would they fit on the jspec is basically my question. Sorry if I sound stupid... I'm just new to it all. :D Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
how many miles is HIGH?? well i know the headers will fit i am not sure about the intake, some one else can tell you that. the throttle body comes off the intake manifold different so i am not sure how that works out with the hotshot and PRM intakes.

these engine will last a long time as long as you take care of it, and dont run a huge shot of NOS or put a trubo with 18psi on it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ive got the same idea...... and Im guessing my engine will be gone in the next 30K kms. (18K miles)..... I already have 135K kms on it..... and it WAS NOT babied before I got it... all kinds of knock..... blegh..... so its KLZE when it dies. I have a hookup that can get it paid for under the extended warranty for my car...... either that or im getting my block bored, new pistons, and a Jackson Racing Supercharger...... mwa ha ha..... either way it turns out........ Watch me flyin by I say...... ha ha

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts