Votes: 6 54.5%
  • It is your car, do it if you want.

Votes: 3 27.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I really like these aluminum wings but should I put one on? I think I like this one out of most of the aluminum wings...... except the 400$ one on the supra in the fast and the furious that is 16 in. tall..... lemme know what you think about this spoiler.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm i dunno why not stupid yahoo you just go to the pic you want in yahoo and then drag the addy into the pic tag right? this is my first time tryin to post a pic.

·
Registered
200 Posts
First of all, make sure you sign out before trying to link to your pictures. Then try going to the folder they are in and copying that url instead of the picture itself. After that, all you have to do is insert it in your post.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 626

Thanks 626 freak.... im suprised anyone took the time to help me out... not anything about this board.... just the world in general. So now that you have seen the spoiler what do you think?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Depends what color your car is and everything. If it is silver it would look tight . It would more than likly look good. But what ever you do don't put it on there with everything stock that would look real shitty

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it will be my first mod, but i start a job next week and it won't come in till that time, and then my first few weeks paycheck will go for the spoilers etc kit, and then a set of primax's..... im not worried bout what it looks like in between cuz by fall i should have every thing i need to make a decent exterior.

·
Registered
200 Posts
So what color is your car? I like aluminum spoilers & would probably say yes anyway, but I can give you a definate answer if I know your color. And you are going to do some performance mods to balance out the appearance ones, right?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's a green i dunno what type it is but it isn't the hunter green..... i think it will look good cuz me graphics are silver and they look awesome......
im gonna get cold air and exhaust and other accessories.... not anything that revs the enigine too much tho cuz it has alotta miles and i don't wanna blow it

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the Pedastals on this one are only 5 in. tall..... the one that came on it are that tall so height is not changin.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No it isn't like that but i do like those spoilers alot.
Silver graphics are my logos. I am gettin a graphics pain't job but with logos if i don't want em anymore then they are easy to take off. My logos like my car club and my stereo provider and all that stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts