Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am dealing on a trade for a 88 gt 291,400 km or approx 160,000 miles w/ atx 2 month old rebuild. straight across for my 92 lx 5 spd w/ new paint and 10,000 km on the engine . If your wondering why I want the f2t instead of the na I could really use some input ya or na.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
How's the paint on the GT? I would say yes BUT, a GT with an auto trany is just a sad thing. It would be a step up from the LX, but I would look into getting an MTX put in it.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
x6nos said:
I am dealing on a trade for a 88 gt 291,400 km or approx 160,000 miles w/ atx 2 month old rebuild. straight across for my 92 lx 5 spd w/ new paint and 10,000 km on the engine . If your wondering why I want the f2t instead of the na I could really use some input ya or na.
What's the condition of the cars? It's all good to want to be faster. But you certainly could be downgrading if the condition of the other one is not as good as yours. Frankly you know whats wrong and right with your car. And it might be wise to think this through carfeully. 160k is a lot of miles compared to the 10k you claim in yours.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the help

I've decided to stay w/ my 92 n/a I' m going to mod the snot out of my NA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts