Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i got a set of 18 that i used to have on my 626 R.I.P. and i was wondering if i should put them on my new 6 so wat do you guys think?
o wat kind of off set should i get? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
no way.

unless your a gangster

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Id have to disagree also. Very few can pull off chrome rims on the 6. I can only think of one 6 that had chromies that I actually liked. Get your self some nice fd's and call it a day :tup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
NO! Bad idea! They are pretty hideous. Maybe funny on that old 626, but 2G MX-6's are real business. You should keep the stockers, or find some other OEM Mazda 5-114.3 bolt pattern wheels.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thats a nice looking mx, but you will RIP it by putting those rims on just like your 626.

get some nice 17" with +30-45mm offsets and it will look good.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
do have some pics or site???:shrug:
Im not sure what your questioning, but ill answer them.
- Only car I liked with Chrome rims - His username is Bshark. heres a link http://www.mx6.com/forums/gallery/195249-my-first-photoshoot-no-56k-ppl.html

- The FD's are these. They come off of an rx7. IMO I think newer OEM 5 lug Mazda rims look good on our cars as opposed to aftermarket wheels. Keeps our cars classy. I have some 06 Mazda6 17's on mine. Couldnt be happier.

would that happen to be my car? :D lol
You know yours dont count as chromies! Millenia S wheels if my memory serves me right? OEM is the way to go as said before :tup:. But nonetheless you know I dig your 6...only cuz its how mine is gonna look for a bit ;)...haha

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Ya id say dont do it either, you roll into the wrong neighborhood and they'll shoot you just for tryin to be gangster

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks alots guess the feedback was great karma to ya i astually saw something in the sticky that i like the black 17's off the madza speed those look sweet but i have no idea where to start looking kijji????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts