Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show me a 6 with 17" wheels and that is not lowered. i want to see what it will loook like and if i want to get 17"

eric

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Get 17's they are the best looking size on the 6. i dont have a pic but i have 17's with intrax's looks good. it will look even better once i get my GC's on there. later

·
Registered
441 Posts
here

click the link in my signature for a few shots of my car with 17 inch rims and hasnt been lowered at all yet...hope this helps...

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Same here click on the pics link in my sig. 17's and std ride.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey guido, what body kit did you go with. (brand) let me know where you got it from and price. interested in kit and wing together. Can ya hook me up with where to get it. Need to buy one asap.

·
Registered
459 Posts
these are the only two pic I've got of my car not lowered with the 17's on them, and 45 profile tires, nice wheel gap eh?

Front Quarter View

Side View

I tried posting the pic but they didn't work so here are the links

[Edited by Rodeo1080 on 03-28-2001 at 12:04 AM]

G

·
Hey Guys.......

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Erebuni Shogun kit is awesome and I am doing a bulk buy on it. I am getting it for cheaper. If anyone is interested, email me and I will give you more information on it....peace.
-krazy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, I realize this thread is 10 years old, but figured I'd upload a pic of my '96 M with the new Mazda3 17" wheels on it in case anyone comes across this in a search later. Stock suspension, tires are the OEM Mazda3 size of 205/50-17, but I'll go a more MX-6-friendly size when these tires wear out.

·
Registered
88 Posts

there ya go, 17' ICW racing rims with toyo proxies in the rear, and fuzion radials in the front

·
Super Moderator
2,175 Posts
Christianl.... Did you run spacers on the mazda3 rims? Found a set for $95 with tires. Did they rub?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts