Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, if you have a body kit on ur mx6 or wherever else u see it, TOSS it in here please...I think it's great to have a collection of all the kits available out there.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
some one must show off the tc kit, i can show the front end, but nothing else sorry, coldnoodle, shyveitguy, yall have or had the kit. nice ride though man, i like that kit more and more each time i see.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Shogun kit

damn i dunno how to get pics in this area but in my signature theres pics of mine with shogun kit...and if someone could tell me how to put pics in this block i would appreciate it thnx

·
Registered
22 Posts
TC Spoilers KIT

id love to see a good bunch of pics of the TC spoilers kit for the mx-6, i really am thinking of getting that one over the shogun, cause its not as common and ive heard fits better...please post some pics if you got 'em or a link to where some are

·
Registered
175 Posts
GOD,

Damm...Jorge....that is the sweetest ride on here! Gotta love it! (so Jelous!!!!)

Little Bastard,

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Guido..or anyone else who may know...is the spoiler that Guido has a GTR battle wing? how much did ya get it for? thanks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yes that woudl be the wing. i have one but the post(legs) on it r not as slanted as his ar, i like his better.

125 Posts
shyviet: what do you do to paint the interiors? I imagine you get special paint? i've heard it rubs off easily? how bad is it? how hard is it to apply? thnx..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts