Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i'm gonna order the buddy club kit from illicit racing. I was also gonna order clear sidemarker lights. But the sidemarkers arent on the kit in the pic. So i was wonderin if i order the buddy club kit will i even need sidemarker lights??

·
Registered
459 Posts
Theres side marker lights in the rear bumper guys. I filled mine in for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so i should buy the back ones then and not the front ones. Cuz i dont wanna cut holes in the kit.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o i get in now. Sorry i'm a little slow sometimes

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Ya the buddy club doesm't have space for the sidemarkers in from but there is a space provided in the rear piece. The space in my kit for the rear sidemarkers was kinda small and they didn't fit, so I just filled it in flush. I think it looks better without them in if ya ask me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What did u fill them in with??

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I put something behind the hole as a backing, and then just covered it with Bondo-Hair. After that is sanded down, cover with normal bondo to fill the tiny holes from air gaps. I'd say its about a 1 hour project if you do both sides at the same time...for example, put the hair on one side and then the other, and then sand the other side while the other side dries. It worked for me and I had no previous experence. Let me know if you have anymore ?'s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts