Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Which mx6.com color scheme do you prefer?

• Always moving forward - I like the new modern look of mx6.com!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bring back the signature gray and orange mx6.com colors!!

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As any regular user would have noticed by now - the default style/layout for the site changed a few months ago, and it included a drastic change from the color scheme we had grown accustomed to.

There has been ongoing discussion about the new colors - Some love it, some prefer our signature gray/orange look.

Please vote for your preference in this poll. Any changes resulting from this poll would still be some weeks away, but this will help get a bead on what the user-base wants. **NOTE - this is not a vote on the new layout itself, just the color scheme. If you absolutely prefer to have the legacy layout, then you have the option to choose it from the style picker, and should do so. This is mainly about getting our signature look back (or not, depending on how you vote ;) )

NEW COLOR SCHEME:

LEGACY COLOR SCHEME:

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been informed voting will only work from computer (or non mobile browsers) - will bring this up to the dev team. Everyone else - vote away!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i like the classic black. but, like king, im never here. looks like almost all my friends are gone :(

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
A few of us old timers are around.. but as stated above most of us are gone

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
Has the poll been open long enough?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9