Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does someone know which manufactor createds skirts for a MX6?
Someone likes the skirt from the grey mx6 which you can see sometimes upside this board.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Oh... That must b jorges (JPMX6GT) car. If it is... the bodykit on it is Erebunis kit. Not the shogun but the other one. Check out their website www.spoilers.com
and Mazdaspeed has skirts too... www.corksport.com
Oh... and TC spoilers has a kit too. No web addy though, I think
Hope this helps
Mici

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's the one I mean.
A beatifull kit!
I hope they sold it in Europe too, else I get a nice holiday. ;)

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
well well what do you know.... You are from Europe too. Didn't look at your specs before. I'm from Finland. Nice to c someone closer than USA. hehe
Well... Erebuni has pretty sure a dealer closer you than USA. Check out their site, they have dealers listed there.
Mici

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey nice, an another european here!
I'm from The Netherlands.
I just saw that Erebuni has a adress in The Netherlands too.
No holiday to the USA. ;)

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
LOL! Well... Is it hard to get stuff for your ride in Netherlands? It's a pain to get perf stuff for MX-6 in Finland, since there are only 4 of these in here. I would need a lot of stuff but it is always the web shopping, getting those shipped (and they all won't do international shippin, etc...) and the shipping still is pretty expensive. For body kit I was quoted aroun 250 USD. Ouch! Imagine to get a 1000 USD body kit and then and 1/4 of the price to get it! Blimey!
Well, well, we never give up! I won't at least! hehe
Mici
Carry on soldier

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad there are more mx6 in The Netherlands.
I don't know or it's hard to get stuff for the mx6 here, I have this car since five day's. ;-)
I thougt you can replace mx6 stuff with 626 parts or isn't?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the url.
I have found it already, that yellow one is very beautifull!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ya its really nice man, If I had the money I would buy it in a second!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Technically they are the same (pretty much that is), but you have to get the 626 V6 parts cause they are different than 4 cylinder. (tranny, and all the other stuff, you know what I mean.)
None of the body panels is the same or lights. Nuthing matches on the body parts. Dunno about fitting the entire nose of 626 mite be possible but you need to change everything from fenders and hood to bumper and lights. Mite be doable though, dunno about whether if it would look good or bad.
Mici

1 - 11 of 11 Posts