Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight i was out cruisin' on my new Huffy 10-speed..i went and hung out with a couple of dawgs and we decided to go cruisin with our new rides,my homie was in his escalade,and the other was in an "iced out" Caprice. So i jumpz on mah huffy den im pumpin around and powershift into 6th got sideways a lil bit it was clean fo' sho' yall shoulda seen it.but i'm kinda glad i didn't show off too much cuz i seen a mad numma of cops yo,just waitin to jack a wigga up. So i roll up to walmart lookin for some hunnies, 'naw mean,just tryin to show off my candy apple red paint. I need some spinnaz yall. Anywayz,i roll outta der cuz nun of dem chicken heads had a b00ty.

I row up to da next light wit "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" blastin on my Sony WalkMan w/bass boost. Dat **** bump. Anyway,a new yellow lambo rolls up next to me with a punk ass lookin rich kid in it. so i'm thinkin "yeah diss white boy won't race" but then he looks over and i guess he seen mah "APC" sticker on it and thought he was finna kill some rice. he revved his motor at me and i stood up and spun the tire a lil bit just to let him know it wuz on. Well da light turned green and we was off..he got me real bad on takeoff cuz i was just sittin there spinnin,i couldn't get no kinda traction. but anyways once i hit about 5th i started to really pull on dat foo and by 8th gear i was wayyyy ahead,naw'm sayne?it was PIMP yall. den i pulled into mah local hangout and the lambo just went out with his head in shame. Don't jack wit da Huffy man,i got my carbon-fiber chain and altezza reflectors in da mail right now.i should be gainin anywhere from 13-50NP off those mods alone. (nike power)

I'm thinkin about takin it to da track herra soon. but i juss don' know yet. i think i need to break it in so' mo' cuz it's new. ill holla at yall. wOrd

$$C-Money$$

----------------------------------

I can not take credit on this post.. . it is too FUNNY.
92Mustang302 from dfwstangs wrote it.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
wow, some people just have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, but a funny story none the less :)

But i must admit, i wanted to read a story abour ur mustang runing a lambo, and u sprayed on him and gave him a good run, maybe not win, but at least kept up to him. That would be much more intersting, for your punishment you have to go out and find a lambo, a real one, then race him and post it for us to read :).

-Bryce

·
Registered
440 Posts
yea when i look at the topic im was just gonna rip on you but when i read it through thats funny ass **** "altezza reflectors " hahahahaha got ****

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
BS. We all know the lambo owner would of activated his quantum turbo thrusters or auxillary hydro-wings and blew your doors off.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BS. We all know the lambo owner would of activated his quantum turbo thrusters or auxillary hydro-wings and blew your doors off.
That's the buooty yo!!! On mah Huffy, they cain't hang 'cause I ain't got no doors!!! I be gettin a Honda chane to yo!!! So when CVTEC (Chain VTEC) kicks in, ima gon.

;)

yea when i look at the headlight im was just gonna rip on you but when i read it through thats funny ass **** "altezza reflectors " hahahahaha got ****
Thx man... i'm glad you enjoyed... I was rolling when I read it the first time.

And why can't a Mustang beat a Lambo? I know several Stangs that would hand a Lambo its ACE in a drag competition.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
aggiedj02 said:
That's the buooty yo!!! On mah Huffy, they cain't hang 'cause I ain't got no doors!!! I be gettin a Honda chane to yo!!! So when CVTEC (Chain VTEC) kicks in, ima gon.

;)

Thx man... i'm glad you enjoyed... I was rolling when I read it the first time.

And why can't a Mustang beat a Lambo? I know several Stangs that would hand a Lambo its ACE in a drag competition.
drag to what speed tho? ;) im pretty sure the lam,bo would win in a distance run on 99.9% of the mustangs on the road..

and that .1% i wouldnt want to be in as its going 195 mph :p

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Caffeine said:
thx, caff, i needed that!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
that was funny shiit

that was one of the funniset things i have ever read. something about the gangsta talk. and no mustang that is street legal would keep up to a lambo. no way!

ha ha got laugh again

gj

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: that was funny shiit

This post is hilarious!
I'm printing it out for my friends to see.

mymxkix said:
that was one of the funniset things i have ever read. something about the gangsta talk. and no mustang that is street legal would keep up to a lambo. no way!

ha ha got laugh again

gj
We tend to forget that other cars aren't like the six. Mustang owners can go buy parts to make their cars fast. They have lots of what are called "bolt-ons". They have "mass-produced" replacement internals. These words are all foreign to us 6 owners. They don't have to make their own parts like we do.
It's not hard to make a mustang fast, and it's not that hard to make a mustang faster than a stock lambo.
I'm not a mustang lover or anything. I actually despise mustangs more than almost any other car on the road. But they can be made fast. There's no doubt about that.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
By fast I'm assuming to mean to make a mustang faster than a lambo in the 1/4 mile. To build a mustang that out accelerates, breaks, and corners a lambo would be a lot of work, and probably take quite a bit of money.

-Bryce

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Si[xXx]er said:
By fast I'm assuming to mean to make a mustang faster than a lambo in the 1/4 mile. To build a mustang that out accelerates, breaks, and corners a lambo would be a lot of work, and probably take quite a bit of money.

-Bryce
i still woudlnt want to be in one at 180+ mph ;)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: that was funny shiit

mymxkix said:

ha ha got laugh again

gj
yeah I about ran outta breath when I read it too I was laughing so hard. The gangsta talk got me too.

And a Lambo runs low 12s in the quarter... and I'm talking straight line only. And getting a Stang in the low 12s and high 11s is NOT hard. A KB 9psi intercooled kit gets my 2V there street legal with no other mods but their kit. It can be done even easier with a Fox Body... and n/a. I have a friend with a low 11s Fox Body all n/a. He'd rip the lambo in two down a quarter... but we have to realize the guy in the Lambo wins on sheer fact he drives a Lambo!!!

Anyway... the story was funny!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts