Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at wal*mart the other day, after my long awaited CD burner purchase, I was standing outside with my girlfriend talking to a kid I know from one of the local performance shops. Though his jeep is quite a piece of shit he does have a rather nice stereo inside and was showing me 'the goods'. As I checked out the setup I noticed a rather portly trailor trash chick walking out to her car after buying (*gasp*) wal*mart clothes. I didn't think much of it until she hopped in the passenger door of her friends Staurn and they proceeded to take off slowly staring at us like we were last night's pot roast. She boldly decided to stick her fat self out the window and make a comment about my girlfriend's skimpy outfit, saying she should 'put more clothes on' (alright, she was a bit skimpy, all the wal*mart trash was staring at her lustfully, but she's hot so she can get away with it.) so after my girlfriend spouted off a few obscenities we decided to hop in my car and give the bitch something to think about it. We followed her closely for a few miles, shouting helpful adjectives at her and whatnot. As we approaced the 2 lane stretch before you hit the traffic circle I started to pass her, so she attempts a daredevil maneuver in mommy's saturn (complete with soccer mom-esque bumper stickers) and tries to ram me by swerving into my lane. So i swerve back, and I had the advantage this time, while I had a large breakdown lane on my right side, she had all gaurdrail on her left side. Sucks to be her! So i ease closer to her making her ride pretty close to the rail, while my girlfriend laughs nervously and asks 'are you alright?'. So now as my adrenaline is fulling pumping, and my common sense starts to dwindle away, I pass her, and switch lanes to get in front of her. I begin to let off the gas a bit and watch the driver clutching the wheel for dear life, her fat, rude friend stare at the ass-end of my car like its a quarter pounder w/ fries and (maybe) one of their boyfriends in the backseat holding onto the passenger seat. Now, with the notion my brakes are still brand new on my mind, I slam on my brakes while I'm doing about 60 or so, to the point where they squeel a little bit. Nano-seconds later I look to my rearview in glee to watched the jaws of the driver and passengers drop as they react late and REALLY slam their brakes on, swerving toward the left rail a bit then half way into the lane on the right. As I watched in glee the grey Saturn became further and further away in my rearview and I put the window down, extended 'the friendly finger' , beeped and headed towards the highway, watching the sun go down, with sort of an warped smile on my face.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I try to stay away from racing chicks because many of them are dangerous (no offense to any chicks). The last time a I raced one she couldn't quite manage to stay in her lane and she almost side swiped me, but I managed to slam on my brakes and she missed about a half an inch or so. After that, I could see that she was quite embarassed by her lack of driving abilities.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
you almost could have killed 3 people and your bragging? Right! That makes sense. Why didn't you just be the bigger person and walk away from it in the parking lot? You should in no way feel obligated to retaliate against ignorant trash like that. If your a teen i'll let it slide... if your adult... you have balls the size of texas! Class 1 felonies are no joke, especially 3 of them!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I gotta agree with aggied.....
Not a smart thing to do with your girlfriend in the car as well. Even if you think you can handle the car, that other person may not and could have caused an accident with both cars.
Its never worth it....especially with any chance of ruining your ride. oh yeah, and also getting someone killed!

Don't want to sound to preachy but that's a real bad way to go out!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I agree with aggied, i wouldnt do something as senseless as that... WITH my girlfriend in the car... now without her in the car, thats a different story >: )

but i will tell you this, I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE!
damn, i love it! its great, hell, i wish i could write like that, but then it wouldnt be unique, would it?
i thought that ws a great story, :)

keep writing!

-meaty

·
Registered
372 Posts
I didn't need to read the rest of you other guys opinion to say that this is bullshit. Why the hell would you be bragging about a story like this? Telling us your gf and this and that, bla bla.. and almost killing innocent ppl. Keep this a "racing" forum and not how to kill or not kill people forum.
Having better judgement makes a better person, you my friend did not make good judgement at all. Oh yes, and about racing girls... DAMN, the last time i raced a "road raged" chick, my body work came out to $800. But it was ALL her fault for leaving the scene of an accident, so I didn't have to pay for it :cool:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that I am particulary proud of the indicent or anything, nor was I bragging. I was just sharing some insight on every day driving. I wasn't out to hurt anyone, especially my girlfriend or anyone else for that matter. But mx6.com is meant for stuff like this, people posting stories about any driving expirence they have. People have a right to express whatever they want (like for example the guy posting what fuse to take out to stop your odometer, though the post was closed it was still informative, and using that info for whatever purpose is up to you) wether it be a bullshit kill story, or whatever. Any site with a message board is bound to get junk posted, i just wanted to share some junk written in a fun context. And thanks meaty, i'm glad you liked my writing style, no harm intended, folks.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
"boy i might be your uncle but im still your daddy!!"

^----favorite trailer trash quote, i thought id share.

solar

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually now that I remember it, there was a story posted on probe talk that made mine look rather mild, I guess some kid posted a guy driving in front of him flick a butt out of the window and it hit his hood, leaving a burn mark. So he proceeded to tailgate him and try to run him off the road, then eventually pulled over with him, exchanged some words, kicked his ass then keyed his car. Probably a BS story, but if not thats pretty extreme. I think from now on I'll use my Mazda for the forces of good, not evil})

·
Registered
160 Posts
The measure of a man is not how he can do damage with his fists, rather having the balls to act like a pussy and be compassionate.
....or.....something like that...........

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
aww c'mon... let him drive wild. let him have his fun. he wont be able to anymore when he joins the daddy club...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts