Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently raced my friend's '88 Supra Turbo with my stock '95 MX6 LS.

I surprisingly beat him in two stoplight races. Our cars were next to each other at the light, and we were yelling back and forth to each other about how we just saw Michael Irvin (of Dallas Cowboys fame) driving his Mercedes. We both looked at the light as it turned green, then looked back at each other and punched it.

I slowly pulled ahead of him and there was about a car length between us at 60 mph. He couldn't have caught up with me. We had to stop cause of another stoplight; we raced again with the same outcome.

He was really pissed off. He always tries to make fun of my car, so I rub I've been rubbing this in his face. This is one of few races I've had, and I'm looking forward to smoking some more people in the future. Later.

[Edited by Obenhagen on 10-05-2000 at 02:11 AM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey way to go man, those MKIII supras are on the heavy side but the turbo does help. just be careful if he gets mods ;) later

·
Registered
332 Posts
That's real true about if he gets mods on the Supra. Those cars can put out some real serious HP with some tweaking. Just dont tell him that. Hehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts