Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my LS for three weeks now, so I'm not used to the feel of the clutch and the stick yet so I pulled up aside my friend in is pgt not expecting anything. I mean, he had his Probe for a year now and he races in solo competition on weekends, I thought I did'nt stand a chance! Plus, it was rainy... So I rev my engine to 2500rpm and waited for the green light... My tires slipped so I lifted my foot a bit, and when i had traction again, I floored it! Shifted to second at 6500, already had 3/4 lenght on him, shifted to third, one and a half! Then some guy in a hyundai accent pulled out of no where... I had to hit the brake and he passed me...:(
It was all skill since the two cars are equal! He congratulated my start but mentioned that his tires are pretty worned out and they are no good on wet surfaces! eheh! I said: hey! still, I beat you by almost two cars lenght in third [email protected]
He's getting new tires this week I think, so next weekend we will have a more "fair" race!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure about that... he really mist his start, but I'm sure he wont do miss it twice! He's really good in solo, his times are average and up... but wait 'till I get comfortable in my 6!:D Can't wait to smoke my first civic!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts