Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, everytime I get in my car, I am looking for other cars with any mods on them (rims, exhuast, altezzas, even friggen spoilers), so everytime I am driving, you bet your ass I get into a pissing match with someone on the road. The only guy that has beaten me was a Integra Type-R.. I see alot of people saying thier Mx-6 can beat a Type-R.. I have a Mx V6 and I got smoked.

·
Registered
154 Posts
HA A MX6 BEAT A TYPE R YEA RIGHT!!!!!

Type-R 1/4 mile guess 13sec
Mx6 v6 1/4 mile guess 15sec at best (stock that is)

so whoever said that is sorry but dumb

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
actually type-rs are doin more like mid 14s... 14.32 if im not mistaken. still spanking the hell out of a stock 6...

·
Registered
416 Posts
R&T only got a 14.8 out of the type-r..not saying it can't do better, but thats just what i read.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any of you guys ever race a NEW maxima?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
ztriumph said:
R&T only got a 14.8 out of the type-r..not saying it can't do better, but thats just what i read.
yeah...someone posted that they read 14.3 but without a really good driver, theyre probly in the 15 second club...

·
Registered
886 Posts
I still have the video on my hard drive that "Iceman" made a few months ago and posted the link on this board. He smoked a Type R Integra with his MX-6....of course, I think he had his "bottle" connected at the time :)

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i wonder if my daughter could smoke a type-r... wait... what am i talking about?...

upload that video...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shes a 34dd.. is that what you meant by "how big"?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i think he asked because he wanted to know how much shes affecting your acceleration...

so no, we dont care about her tits... how much does she weigh???

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yep, hes guaranteed the freedom to express himself by the first amendment to the constitution on the united states of america...

im just lettin him know that were more curious about her weight...

besides, he asked...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you guys are to funny...wish I would run into one of you at a stoplight.
She wieghts about 120.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just don't tell you that you told us how much she weighs... mega lack of puxxy if you do that... I just about guarantee

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
true... but he said "about"...LOL id think shed be more upset that he called her a bitch...

and what do you mean "at a stoplight"??? as opposed to a party?

and what do you mean "run into one of you"? you gonna crash into us or hope to get a race in?

·
Registered
475 Posts
superflymx6 said:
!120lbs 34DD!!~! damn that is one FINEASS girl!!!!!!!!

wow we really strayed from the topic on this one hehehe....

a nicely modified mx-6 v6 could take a stock type r. A stock 6 couldn' though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeh, we did stray a bit..
What would I need to get my car to beat a Type-R Integra?
My best friend runs an Integra Club and all they do is bust my ass about how I have 2 more cylinders then them, and I still cant beat them. I try to tell them I wieght 1300 more lbs then them.. but they just dont listen..
I need to put these pud-wackers in thier place..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
stray,
I see your point, let me re-phrase:
Perasy you and I were cruising down a two lane road, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw you, driving an Mx-6.. its very possible that I would accelrate to see which automobile had a better acceleration/wight velocity.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts