Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canada kicks ASS!!!
Especially with our current stand on marajuana use in this country. I believe its only a matter of time, when we can light up a phattie while drinkin a beer at the bar.... or walking down the street or whatever. Those who know me, know that I like to hit up the green shiznit once in a while(under statement). Personally I dont even really drink.. I prefer to smoke herbs and laugh instead of drink liquor and get sick... I was curious to know what others think about the use of marajuana in our country... Is anyone actually against it?!??! anywayz.. word...

Lates....:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well Rufnek...I am sure you know how I stand on this subject. I have been known to lite up the odd PHATTY(also an understatement) and I hope that Canada will legalize the smoking of Marijuana. There will obviously be restrictions on the herb, If it does happen the Government will definitly want a take in the business so I would expect heavy taxes, growing permites, and probably a license or fee to sell it. All of which you would have to buy off of the Government. Thats is what I think anyways.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
You guys would love our governement then, aside from trying to seperate, they're trying to legalize smot poking and prostitution(among other interesting activities)!!! Vivre le quebec libre hehehe...sorry...couldn't resist!!!

bj :D

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow!

Legalize prostitution!??!?!?!?!
thats insane!!
whoa! Quebec kicks ass!! buy beer in the grocery store.. drinking age is 18!!
I hit up my first strip bar when I was 18 in Quebec. It was La princess in ole Quebec city!! hahaha gotta love it!

Lates... :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
well technically prostitution is legal as long as the women who offer their services are not using it to make a living.. maybe as a part time thing... it seems kind of dumb but thats why my OAC law teacher told me but cops have a hard time justifying each type of prostitute so they try to stop it all at once.. and about the herb situation im all for it... then i wont be so firkkin paranoid everytime im driving home with a D or something in my center panel right under my CD player unit... newayz i'll look for the prostituion section in case any of you are skeptics, but then again this was a year ago and i may be wrong so guys DONT go F*** a girl and pay her for it... well not until i find the section and subsection to make sure its legit.. newayz peas

·
Registered
100 Posts
so guys DONT go F*** a girl and pay her for it...
Hey Speedstar, what if you f*** a girl and then buy her breakfast, does that count. Cause they'd have to lock up a lot of us I think, (I hope anyway LOL).;)

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I shouldn't be double posting but hey, I haven't posted in a while...hehe. Rufnek, legal drinking age here is just a suggestion...I mean ppl let you into bars when you are about 16 or so around here.

bj

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Originally posted by sweet_six
Hey Speedstar, what if you f*** a girl and then buy her breakfast, does that count. Cause they'd have to lock up a lot of us I think
LoL... that was funny... good show... BTW thnx for making me feel stupid however that was totally innaccurate from the message i was trying to convey towards the issue of prostitution... i meant dont pay her for her services.... hmmm i dunno if buying her breakfast would count... maybe bartering her services for food should be considered illegal... so guys dont F*** a girl and pay her for it NOR buy her breakfast :p

p.s im high right now... damn weed post made had me craving for some! DAMN U RUFFNEK!!! JUSs PlayiN man.. yo one question man.. if ur girl wanted u to stop smoking up what would u do? this question goes out to all the guys!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I'm not a smot poker but if she meant enough to me then I wouldn't even think twice, and I'd give it up. Just my .02

peace

bj

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha

with the risk of tooting my own horn..

I would have to say that any girl that may want some of this "rufnek business" (quote from an old tribe called quest tune).. they would have to understand that it is definantly a pre-requisit (sp?) for me.. If the girl dont smoke weed, then she has the problem.. not me.. and I wouldnt give her the time of day... some of you have seen my girl.. and let me tell you that she smokes just as much as I do.. if not more.. (which is at least everyday after work)

so.. I digress.. bitches gotta tap dat.. if they wanna tap dis yo

hahahahha

Lates...:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
nhahahah you guys are all jokers

well I just broke up with my girl yesterday, and she puffed crazy krons.. But truesay not that many girls ( I have found ) smoke weed .. maybe the 'occasional' joint but most girls dont puff that much.. Only a few girls I have met around tdot that smoke NUFF weed like me :)

anyways Naww I prolly wouldn't quit blazing because of a girl, maybe cigs?

G

·
MX6-Weed.com

SWEEEEEEEET!, finally found some g's who have the same passions as me. I have a 96 6 that I love to drive and A sweet little pipe that I love to take out for drives as well. We should start a local club where we talk about MX6 mods while we smoke some gangeee. All in favor he he

V

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
that s#it will ruin your f'n brain and your life.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Negative on that!!

I did a huge ISP on legalization/de-criminilization on pot.. its effects aren't as bad as cigarettes or alcohol on the body

lol check it out for yourself

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've been a daily smoker for at least 5 years. Gave up Cigarettes 2 years ago, but continue smokin pot.
As for it ruining my life and my brain....well my life keeps on gettin better, so I think you can give that theory back to the movie "Reefer Madness", since that is where your beliefs apparently stem from.
Do some reading on the subject...anything can ruin ones brain and ones life, including being sober all the time. Everybody is different.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh.. ****ing sitting in front of your computer as you do right now prolly kills your brain...

I 'd prefer to puff :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
who's funny???

choke choke

cough cough

huh?

what?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts