Okay, so far it looks like we have these people in our list:

Coolmx6 - Arlington
Jspeer - Dallas
themetpage - Dallas
krazy - DFW - in July
Thunder18 - Plano
rstylemx6 - Fort Worth
Jiffy6969 - Richardson

If there is anyone else please post your name and location.
So far it looks like to me a good place for meeting would be in or around Dallas. So if you are in Dallas be on the look out for a good spot to meet. Also what is best for you guys? To meet during the week or sometime on the weekend? For me it is probably best for the weekend but please lets get some feed back. Post any comments or questions that you want to ask everyone.

Hope to see all of yall soon,

Chris Jenkins
"coolmx6"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good time to meet

Weekends are best for myself, are we going to try to do this before thanksgiving?

·
Registered
216 Posts
pretty much anytime after 5:00 on sat. and any time on sundays,, but during the week im real busy,,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meeting.........

rstylemx6 said:
pretty much anytime after 5:00 on sat. and any time on sundays,, but during the week im real busy,,
To everyone,

That works pretty good for me too to be sometime on the weekend. It will probably be in December, my weekends are booked up through this month. But don't let stop anyone else from meeting, I would personally like to have on a date when everyone can be there. How does the 2nd or 3rd of December, somewhere in Dallas, sound to everyone? If everyone could look at there calader and give the best date we can plan on it. I also think sometime in the evening would work better for everyone as well. Give me some feed back guys so we can get this thing roll'in!

Later yo!

Chris Jenkins
"coolmx6"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dallas is only a drive away!

Im not sure what you are setting up, i just read your board today but for what its worth im in San Antonio. If some owners are meeting i would be interested. Weekends are good.
late,
HDMazda

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DFW moved to Richardson

Sorry man, I gave you the wrong place I was moving to....I am going to be living in Richardson around July. Which I dont think will be too much of a drive to DFW......get back to me on the word...peace.
-krazy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, if you come through San Antonio, im at Fort Sam Houston. Drop a message if you wanna drag through town:)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
THIS SUCKS

This sucks that everyone is finally meeting up, and I don't have an MX-6 (that is not wrecked).

Maybe I'll drive my sister's 1991 LX. Yall might not mind that too much if she comes. As she is....my sister, but...also a man magnet. In other words, obviously men find her very attractive--she's a blonde.

I'm good for just about any weekend. I'd prefer a Saturday, in the morning. But whatever works--maybe I'll have me another GT by then.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Just a thought...

We've got 3 in here from Richardson, and 1 from Plano, for a total of 4 in this area. Maybe it would be a good area to meet? Depending on what part of Dallas that Jesper and themetpage live in.

I feel for the guys in Ft. Worth, that is a bit of a drive.

Krazy, Richardson is close to everything, AND, I think you'll like it!! Where are you from? Is that July of next year?

Oh, one last question.

Is this for both 1st gen and 2nd gen?

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey im willing to drive anywhere in texas/to meet up with other mx6'rs!!!!the dates posted by coolmx6 sound good to me! hey i do have one question about this " what are the plans/activites for that day"? in other words is there going to be somewhere special we could all go or is this more like just to meet everyone? either way im in!!!

good job--coolmx6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was thinking....

rstylemx6 said:
hey im willing to drive anywhere in texas/to meet up with other mx6'rs!!!!the dates posted by coolmx6 sound good to me! hey i do have one question about this " what are the plans/activites for that day"? in other words is there going to be somewhere special we could all go or is this more like just to meet everyone? either way im in!!!

good job--coolmx6
I was think'in maybe this first time we could all just meet, check out each others rides and maybe cruise around wherever we meet. Who knows maybe next time we could do a litle tour or something.

What do yall think?

Later yo,

Chris Jenkins
"coolmx6"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Austin

I live in Austin..
My rides green and my best friends' is black.
We're both willin to drive to check out some tight rides.

Has a date been set. I also have a best friend with an
MX-3..

Are they welcome???

·
Registered
48 Posts
DFW

Hey guys I here in Hurst Texas (Tarrant County) and I think it would be a good idea to have a get together here in DFW.
thanks,
Bryan

PS.I drive a 93 Black LS

·
Registered
216 Posts
almost?

well coolmx6
i think everyones almost about ready, so just say the date and time and were there!

RSTYLEMX6

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hey guys,
Don't forget me!!
I'm in Austin and could probably stand a drive to Dallas for the event. I've got some friends up there anyway. Since I'll be driving up, weekends are definitely the time for me. Let me know when and where...
Beach.
'91 GT.

·
Registered
216 Posts
lets try to get a bit more people-- hey what other type cars are going to be welcome?
-pgt
-mx3
-cougar(2000)
-other mazdas??????
or just mx6?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not a good idea......

I dont think it is a good idea to get some other types of cars into this little meet. Why would we want some other different models of cars rolling with us? I mean, MX3 is alright, but why would we want cougars with us....just my little theory....i think it would look better if i was only MX6's.....what does everyone else think? peace.
-krazy

1 - 20 of 55 Posts