Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do some people not seem to be able to get their heads round the fact that this:

Does not mean this?

Honestly, I think i'm gonna have to start leaving people abusive notes. Not that it affects me in the slightest.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
?!?! confused ?!?!

ifc

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I kn ow exactly what he means, it's when people who drive flashy, expensive cars think it gives them the right to park where they want and ignore everyone else on the road.

Without meaning to sound sexist, I find it's woman who are the worst for this round my way.

I also include those people who park in the parent/child bays at supermarkets when they don't have kids with them, just because they have a child seat in the back. I also think these same supermarkets should be ashamed that they put the disabled bays further away than the parent/child ones.

I'm actually had a go at people who do that.

·
Registered
550 Posts
The best solution, if you have a blue badge, is to park across the back of them so they can't get out.

I bet these are the same drivers who decide, at the 100yd (or 50yd) marker on the motorway that they want that exit and go for it from the outside lane.

A complete disregard for other people.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Hmm.... just like the Merc on the channel 5 trailer.. two black skid marks as he cuts up the guy filming..

John

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
cutting people up

Well, I got cut up by someone at the M271 turnoff as I went to the DIY place after work - some numpty decided to merge into the inside lane and didn't seem to realise that I was going right at the roundabout.

Harnnnk ! Harnnnk !

Additional shame - it was ANOTHER MAZDA (an MX-5) being driven by some wide boy. This is in itself unusual because they are usually driven by girlies, although they can be equally horn happy if the need dictates.

ifc

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Has anyone else noticed an increase in the use of the 'park anywhere lights', also know as hazards to us enthusiasts.
There has been a surge in their use over here. Typical thought process:
"I'm just popping in to those shops, I'll stop on these pretty yellow lines and turn on my 'park anywhere lights'... it'll be OK"

that REALLY annoys me :damnmad:

Russ

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Where are the traffic wardens when you need them.... and why do they always appear when you don't ?

John

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Einstein said:
Hmm.... just like the Merc on the channel 5 trailer.. two black skid marks as he cuts up the guy filming..

John
Its Channel 4 actually John!!! @-

·
Registered
122 Posts
If "park anywhere lights" annoy don't go near a little place called Golders Green. There the habit is not just to put the lights on but to stop next to an already parked car and then jump out leaving the road with only one lane on a very busiy high street. :damnmad:

Why do people think they can just do what they want?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts