Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.0 I6, 4x4, only 37K miles, black leather, 10 disc CD.
Only pic I have of it stock is a crappy cell phone pic:

As of this weekend:

So far I've added OEM floormats, smoked tail covers, a 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift with Bilstein shocks, and OEM JK Wrangler Sahara 18's.

Don't worry, I still have the LS, I sold the RS.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Oh man. I started to cry for a second there.

Nice truck. I've always kinda wanted a small truck with a six, stick, and four wheel drive.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
that garage is cavernous.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our neighbor moved out so he's letting me park the LS in there. I'm so glad is doesn't have to sit out in the driveway under a cover anymore.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ragin, I just about shit my pants. To think... one of my favorite MX-6's, a thing of undying beauty... pawned off like a cheap whore. Glad to see you were just playing little tricks on us! :tup:

Cool jeep. Take her off road!

·
Registered
451 Posts
This Jeep looks like crapp! ;) But that J-spec is great :) I love Your car man...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Jeep. Those are fun ;)

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
So how about them brakes Matt?

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.0 I6, 4x4, only 37K miles, black leather, 10 disc CD.
Only pic I have of it stock is a crappy cell phone pic:
I love how you managed to get the burned out apartments across the parking lot in that pic.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
I knew it you fuck. I knew you didnt sold the LS. You dont have the balls to do so :lol:

I have to say...it look spretty darn cool. You fixed the ebrake already:p??

·
Registered
941 Posts
is that a pirate on your license plate?

and if you wouldnt have told me you were trying to get rid of the rs and get a new daily i would have been like wtf when i saw this thread

·
Registered
752 Posts
What are you trying to do give us all heart attacks :lol: Nice jeep though i wouldnt mind owning a big 4WD but i get the feeling i wound roll it

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'll Pay $XX,XXX for the LS ;)

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
roof rack that bish.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts