Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another serious question- I'm a DSport whore. When I don't have a subscription I buy them at the supermarket, for full price, and especially when they have a DVD included. Well, I have like 15 of these things, all Option, DSport Challenge races, Rally, Japan, titties (ya know like softcore bullshit) wet titty contests- that sorta thing. Anyways, I have like 15 of these things all laying around and I would like to up them, covert them, store them, whatever the shit I need to do for anyone to be able to watch them. So who can do it and where do we start?

EDIT: I havent watched most of these but looking at the lables there are some pretty sick cars in here, mostly 1,000+ hp Supras and R32s in Japan. There is a lot of testing in a few of them. I'll try to find time and watch them to see which are worth watching...or DL all in RAR? That would be the best solution if I could up them all as one rar or zip file and then you'd have all 15 or whatever in one file...or seperate them into 2 or 3?- you convert back?

You guys tell me the easiest way if you even want these to see.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
We could put them up on my site. When you get them all rared I could set you up with a FTP account to upload them.

Glad to see you stop in finally.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
We'll need to verify that feen, better leave it to the experts. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you my Official government licensed breast-inspection certificate. :(
Technology < Me.
:tdown:

..jokes.

EDIT: good to see you're finally in TNISA Damien.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
u guys are stupid......or at least i say so.

there has been proof....and its gone now....

these better slow down after the babe cause im not dealing with the DD thing forever ill get em cut down if i got to. they get in the way of fitting into the perfect shirt and all that shit.

feen

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ your buying the wrong shirts then. Honestly.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
u guys are stupid......or at least i say so.

there has been proof....and its gone now....

these better slow down after the babe cause im not dealing with the DD thing forever ill get em cut down if i got to. they get in the way of fitting into the perfect shirt and all that [shizzle].

feen
you sure it's gone? ;)

Btw, DD's are very nice...my wife is sittin the G range right now :lol:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
whoah, DD cup? I didn't get that part. Save the DD's. I say we start an online petition. :lol:

Nothing wrong with double D's. :D Like I say if those shirts dont fit, keep shopping. ;)

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Do it... Do it!!
:p

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
^How's that supposed to convince me?

Let's see: Answering to an emotional ball of pregnant, or the satisfaction of boobs.

I'm a firm believer in democracy. I'll leave it to the vote of the populous:) All in favor of boobs say yey.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
boobs. the mods say aye....so make it so.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
whoah, double post, shitty.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts